29.

Y/n's POV
I woke up a little earlier today so I could make some breakfast for Hyunjin and I. I quickly put a robe on then washed my face and brushed my teeth. It is a saturday so Hyunjin would probably be waking up a little later so I had enough time to make breakfast. I opened my door to head downstairs when suddenly a sweet aroma filled up my nose. I walk downstairs and quietly walk over to the kitchen only to see Hyunjin making breakfast. I smile at the sight. 'Good morning.' I yawned. 'Good morning sleepyhead.' He smiled. 'Since when do you wake up so early?' I chuckled. 'Well I knew you were tired from yesterday so I thought that I would make you some breakfast.' I smiled at his thoughtfulness. 'Thank you Hyun.' I gave him a hug. 'Of course ma'am now go sit down I'm almost done cooking.' I was about to say something but he almost immediately cut me off. 'And no you cannot help me you already did enough yesterday.' He closed my mouth that was still hung open. 'Okay mom.' I chuckled and sat down as he told me to and put on a show on the tv.

Me and Hyunjin were tidying up the house a bit after we ate the delicious food that he had made. Once the house was clean enough I head upstairs while Hyunjin was on the couch doing whatever he was doing on his phone. I quickly hopped into the shower to clean myself. After showering I put on a white crop top and some sweatpants since me and Felix weren't planning on going outside or whatever. I put my hair in a bun and put some light makeup on. I then head downstairs and check the fridge incase we don't have anything to make tonight. Luckily it was full with stuff. 'Felix is coming over tonight so could you pretty please not hang around downstairs too much.' I said sitting down next to him. 'I just moved in and you already don't want me here, ouch.' He put his hand on his heart acting like he was hurt. 'Hyunjin you know what I meann.' I said. He chuckled and smiled. 'Anything for you ma'am.' He said lightly squeezing my cheeks. I smiled. 'You know you can actually be really adorable and sweet at times.' I teased. 'At times?' He scoffed looking shocked. Him and his dramatic self. I shake my head while laughing. 'Sweetheart I am the most adorable, sweet, handsome, caring, talented and amazing best friend anyone could ask for so you should call yourself lucky.' He winked while pointing to me with his finger. I scoffed jokingly. 'Well mister handsome you should call yourself lucky since you have the most beautiful, funny, loyal and amazing best friend you could wish for.' I attempted to wink as well but failed since the boy next to me started laughing which caused me to laugh as well.

Hyunjin's POV
Hearing her laugh sounded like music to my ears. Her smile was the most precious thing in this world. The thoughts of her being someone else's suddenly came into my mind. As if someone wanted to remind me it in this moment we were having. It hurt, it really did and it even shocked me. I genuinely didn't think that I would ever feel these things for her, again. When I was little I didn't like seeing her around other boys cause I thought that all of them would hurt her, I wanted to protect her from them and keep her to myself and make her the happiest girl. It sounds selfish and weird but I would be lying if I said I didn't wanna do that anymore. But I am pretty sure that Felix won't hurt her, I mean the guy looks like he wouldn't even hurt a fly! I stared at her angelic face while she was laughing. It caused me to smile big. 'What are you staring for huh.' She suddenly said. 'Nothing just thinking about how lucky I am to have a beautiful, funny, loyal and amazing best friend you know.' I said. She smiled and hit my forearm lightly. I chuckled. I am lucky to have her in my life, I really am. I will love her even if it means that she will just stay as my best friend.

——————————————————————————-
Long time no update! Sorry :( Anyway tysm for your patience <3 Also I genuinely can't believe we're almost at 4 k reads tysm!!

♡︎♡︎♡︎