21.

* Time skippp*
I was currently in my last class of today just waiting till we finally get dismissed. 'Y/n.' Chan who was sitting next to me whispered. 'Yeah.' I looked at him. 'Do you wanna hang out after school.' He asked. 'I would've loved to but I already have plans with Felix but we can definitely hang out another time!' I replied. 'Ahw the two lovebirds are finally going on their first little date I'm so happy for you guys!' Great Chan also thinks that it's a date... 'No no it's not a date it's just two friends going to an amusement park, nothing romantic.' I chuckled. 'Sure Y/n, Felix asking you to go to your favorite place in this world with him who you obviously like is not a date nor a little romantic.' He smirked as he saw me blush. 'Wait how do you know that I like Felix?' My eyes slightly widened. 'I just told you, you make it super obvious.' He flicked my forehead. 'Wait how do I make it obv-' The teacher cut me off. 'Chan and Y/n be quite please I'm almost done explaining.' She said. Chan flashed me a quick smile and turned his attention back to the teacher. 'How do I even make it obvious?' I said under my breath while rubbing my forehead. (I think we all can agree how dumb and clueless this Y/n bish is..)

20 minutes later *
The bell rang and the teacher finally dismissed us. My heart started beating super fast as soon as me and Chan left the classroom. I spotted Felix talking to Hyunjin. 'Hey guys!' I said looking at the two guys in front of me. 'Hey I was waiting for you, so you ready to go?' Felix said. 'Of course let's immediately go before we miss the bus.' I smiled excitedly. 'By the way Felix, don't be surprised if Y/n starts acting like a total child when y'all are there.' Hyunjin said while looking at me with a playful smirk on his face. I scoffed. 'Yeah she's probably gonna want to go on every ride that there is there.' Chan chuckled. I scoffed yet again while kinda frowning at them. 'Oh and trust me she will beg you to go on the rides with her even tough you already told her no several times.' Hyunjin added. I smiled in embarrassment knowing it's all true. 'That's okay as long as she's having a good time I'm okay with all of that.' Felix said with his signature adorable smile. My heart skipped a beat hearing that and yup my cheeks flared up again. Felix then took my arm and swung me with him towards the bus stop. I turned around and quickly waved to Hyunjin and Chan and they waved back while smiling.

Me and Felix were basically sprinting to the bus stop since it started raining. We eventually made it to the bus stop, then we immediately went under the roof thingy so we wouldn't get any more soaked than we already were. I took a glance at Felix who was shaking his wet hair at the moment. He had a white plain t-shirt on and you could totally see his abs through it since it was completely soaked from the rain. "How can a person with the cutest face have such a hot looking body" I thought to myself. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked away immediately. Felix chuckled and fixed his shirt. OMG NO DID HE NOTICE ME STARING AT HIM, WHAT IF HE THINKS IM A CREEP NOW. 'Ugh its so cold don't you think?' I said shivering. 'Yeah it really is.' He replied. He then grabbed me and started hugging me real tight and I of course immediately hugged him back. Yup you guessed right I started blushing yet again. 'This way we can keep each other warm till the bus comes.' He said while resting his head on top of mine. I felt so comfortable and safe just by being in his arms. 'I already feel really warm.' I suddenly blurted out while having a huge smile on my face. Felix chuckled at what I said. Why did I say that out loud omg Y/n you're so embarrassing..

———————————————————————————

Starting to write again!!
♡︎♡︎♡︎