34

Hyunjin's POV
I was driving to the amusement park with Olivia. I told her about how we were going to have to act like a real couple, like holding hands having nicknames for each other and stuff like that. She agreed on everything luckily. 'Just make sure to tell me if anything makes you feel uncomfortable alright?' I said to her. 'I will don't worry.' She replied. I suddenly remembered the way Y/n blushed and stuttered while talking after she saw me without my shirt on. It was cute to hear her stutter like that because of me. I mean she had seen me like that before many times when we would go to the pool or the beach, so what was different now? I smiled to myself. Was she feeling something already? Hm I hope so..

Y/n's POV
We were waiting at the amusement park for Hyunjin and Olivia. I saw them walking towards us. I waved over at them. I smiled at the both of them. I looked at their hands intertwined. Cute! 'Hi Olivia it's nice to meet you again!' I hugged her. 'Nice to meet you as well Y/n I was super excited to get to meet you again!' We smiled at each other. (A/n: forget about Hyunjin and Felix, Y/n and Olivia should end up together👀) 'Oh Olivia this is Felix a.k.a my boyfriend and Felix this is Olivia  Hyunjin's girlfriend!' I introduced them. I smiled at Hyunjin while Felix and Olivia shook hands and stuff. He smiled back. 'Alright what should we do first?' Hyunjin asked. We all looked around. 'Let's go on that one!' I said pointing at the ride. 'Alright come on!' Felix said. We went on so many rides trough out the day it was so much fun! We were sitting down and eating something since we became tired and hungry after all that. I suddenly gasped seeing the cutest and biggest llama plushy ever. 'Oh my god I need that!' I said to  myself. I stood up not bothered about the others and walked over to the game place (?) 'I'll win that for you.' Hyunjin said standing next to me. I looked at him. 'Oh my god really?' I smiled and hugged him. 'Of course anything for you.' He smiled. He paid and started playing. I squealed in excitement as he won it in first try. The man gave Hyunjin the plushy and he gave it to me. 'Oh my god thank you!' I smiled at him. He smiled as well. 'You know it kinda looks like you.' I said looking at the plushy. 'Hey I don't look like a llama.' He said as I laughed. 'Yeah sure let's go back.' I said hugging the llama.

Hyunjin's POV
'Look what Hyunjin won for me guys!' Y/n said interrupting Felix and Olivia. Felix glared at me. 'Why didn't you won it for your own girlfriend?' He said. 'Well you were busy talking to Olivia not seeing that your girlfriend wanted something so I just won it for her.' I replied. 'Alright well what do you think about your boyfriend doing this Olivia?' Felix asked. 'I don't mind at all Felix plus it's not a big deal or anything her best friend just won her a plushy.' Olivia replied. Thank you Olivia oh my god. He sighed and smiled. 'Alright sorry Hyunjin.' He sounded genuine so I smiled and nodded signaling that it was okay.

It was almost closing time already so we decided to leave. Felix was bringing Y/n home and I was bringing Olivia. 'You know what you did for Y/n today was really cute as a girl I'm saying this if a guy did that for me I would've totally felt a little something so good job!' Olivia suddenly said. 'Thank you Liv like for everything.' I smiled at her. 'Of course I would do anything to see you guys together.' She smiled back. I chuckled. 'Trust me same.' I said. We arrived in front of her house. 'Whatever happens do not give up on her cause trust me I can see that she has something for you even though she can't see it herself yet!' Olivia said as she got out of the car. 'I wont.' I said. 'Good well good night then!' She waved. 'Good night!' I waved as well and started driving away. I sighed. Hopefully it's true what Olivia said.

——————————————————————————
I love Olivia oh my god. Do you guys think it's true what she said about Y/n having a lil something for Hyunjin? Lmk!

︎︎♡︎♡︎♡︎