16.

*At a random restaurant*
'Mmm this tastes so good!' I think I want to get married to the chef like this tastes so good! 'Mhm we should definitely come here more often.' Ryujin said. We all nodded since we agreed. 'I'm treating you guys for today so you can order as much as you want.' Chan said eating his dumplings. Oh my god your the best Chan.' I said excitedly because who doesn't like free food am I right? 'I know I know you don't have to remind me.' He said. We laughed and talked the whole time and basically had a very good time with each other. After we ate Chan payed and we left the restaurant, we then got in Hyunjin's car since he said he would drop all of us off. He dropped off Chan first then Ryujin and then Felix and as lastly me. I quickly hugged him before I got out of the car. 'I'll explain everything when you get home okay?' I said since I still had to tell him that little situation he was curious about. 'Yeah sure.' He said. I got out of the car and waved him goodbye while he waved back then I immediately got in my house since it was really cold.

I took a warm shower after I came home then got in my cozy bed, now I have to to tell Hyunjin that I like Felix. Am I nervous? Yes yes I am. Why? Because.. I don't even know why I'm nervous what the heck. Y/n he's literally your best friend it's not like your telling Felix himself? Plus by the way if I would ever tell Felix that I liked him I would never do it via text. Okay anyways here we go..

Y/n
Hey okay so as promised I'm gonna tell you why I acted like that earlier.

Hyunjin
Okay go on...

* In Hyunjin's mind*
"Don't say that you like Felix please"

Y/n
I like Felix.

Hyunjin POV.
"I like Felix.' I read on my screen.
I knew it.
A piece of me feels super excited since she hasn't liked anyone since Chan, and that was all the way back in middle school. And a piece of me feels as if I'm losing her to another guy. I sighed and began typing.

Hyunjin
Oh wow that's really exciting news!!
Are you gonna tell him tho?..

Y/n
No of course not and I was more hoping that maybe if he liked me back that he would ask me out, cause I personally think that it's more romantic when a guy asks out a girl rather than the girl asking out the guy.

Hyunjin
Oh okay well I'm glad you told me but I'm actually really tired so I'm gonna go to sleep now.

Y/n
Okay see you tomorrow then.
Good nightt🤍

Hyunjin
Good night🤍

Y/n POV.
I turned off my phone smiling and just laid down in my now dark room staring at the ceiling. 'Well let's hope that Mr. Felix himself likes me back.' I said to myself smiling. I was super excited for tomorrow since I could see Felix again, I know that sounds a bit creepy and weird but if you let me I would stare at him 24/7. Okay that sounds even more creepy.. well it's time for me to just shut up and go to sleep now. I was about to shut my eyes when I suddenly heard my phone buzz meaning someone sent me a message. I quickly grab it to see who it is from.

Felix
I don't know if you're awake but I just wanted to say good night :))

Y/n
I am and good night :)
I hope you had fun today by the way!

Felix
I really did actually!
It was super fun working on the project with each other as well.

Y/n
I'm glad you did and yes it wass.

Felix
I hope that it all goes good tomorrow when we have to present it to the class.

Y/n
Mhm but i bet it will!

Felix
Well see you tomorrow then! 🤍

Y/n
See you tomorrow 🤍 :)

OH MY GOD LEE MOTHERFUCKING FELIX JUST TEXTED ME AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE SENT ME A FUCKING HEART OH WOW I THINK IM GONNA JUST PASS AWAY HOLY MOLY. I quickly take 10 millions of screenshots of the chat and squeal out of pure excitement. Squealing wasn't enough so I take my pillow and scream as loud as possible in it. Oh wow that felt good! Well this just made my night infinity times better!! Okay Y/n now you really have to go to sleep since you have to present the project tomorrow. So I closed my eyes while smiling and went to sleep.

Felix POV.
'I like Y/n.' I said to myself since there was obviously nobody else in my room.
Wow that felt so good saying it! It's like a huge weight has been lifted off of my chest. I read our texts again and I'm so glad she sent that heart back. I don't even know what I was thinking while sending that to her but oh well.
I screenshot the chat just incase, then turn off my phone. I smile to myself. 'I really hope she likes me back.' I said to myself again. I closed my eyes and went to sleep with a big smile still plastered on my face.

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎