40

Y/n's POV
'Omg look at this dress I'm definitely trying this one on as well!' I excitedly said pointing at the short pink satin dress. Me and the girls were busy finding dresses to try on for the party tomorrow. The guys were complaining the whole time but we just ignored them. 'You guys did that to yourselves.' Ryujin glared at them. 'If I knew that you guys would try on the whole store trust me I wouldn't have come.' Chan replied looking at all of the clothes in our hands. 'Fine fine then this is enough let's go try them on now!' I said then walked over to the fitting rooms.

Hyunjin's POV
'Are you guys done?' Felix said. With that all three of them came out the fitting room. Y/n was wearing a black dress which she looked absolutely beautiful in, Ryujin was wearing a red dress and Olivia was wearing a white dress. 'I think you guys all look good in this!' Chan said. I looked at Y/n who was uncomfortably staring at her dress. 'Hm no I think you should try on the other dresses.' They nodded and went back in. Chan glared at me. A few minutes later they came out wearing different dresses. They had matching yellow dresses. 'I think you should get this one Liv.' I said. Yellow suited her pretty good. She smiled and nodded. 'I agree well then I'm done!' She said and went back in. 'I think you should try the pink one next.' Felix said to Y/n. I literally just wanted to say that. Pink definitely was her color. It suited her so much. 'And for Ryujin I think you should try the black dress.' Felix said. 'Alright!' They said and also went back in the fitting room. Again a few minutes later they came out wearing their dresses. My eyes widened slightly looking at Y/n. Oh my god she looked too good to be true. 'Yeah I'm getting this one I don't care what y'all think.' Ryujin said admiring herself in the mirror, then went back in to change. 'I think you should definitely get this one Y/n.' I said. 'I agree you look really good babe.' Felix said smiling at her. Chan nodded signaling that he agreed. She smiled. 'I think so too I feel beautiful in it!' She said admiring herself. Then also went in to change. She really did look beautiful and she knew she did.

Y/n's POV
We had finally gotten home after a long day at the mall. I couldn't lie I was pretty tired. My feet hurt really bad from walking around the whole mall for hours. But at least I found the perfect dress. I plopped on the couch after taking a nice long shower. 'Are you like excited for tomorrow?' I asked Hyunjin who was sitting next to me quietly. 'Yeah how about you?' I looked at him. 'Of course I am and I heard that almost the whole school is invited.' He nodded. 'Y/n.' He said with a sudden serious tone. I don't know why but I tensed up a bit. 'Yeah?' I softly replied. 'Remember that one promise we made when we were like 6 years old?' He asked. I knew exactly what promise he meant and I smiled. 'Yes I remember.' I chuckled, so did he. 'Well Y/n do you still love me more than anyone?' He said looking straight into my eyes. 'Of course I do what kind of question is that?' He smiled slightly and looked at his hands. 'Alright I'll ask you as well do you also still love me more than anyone else mister Hyunjin?' He looked at me. 'More than anything or anyone in this world.' He said sincerely. I smiled. The promise was to always love each other more than we loved anyone else, no matter what happens. And we sure kept that promise. Silence then filled the room. 'Also remember when we said we would get married if we could find no one that would love us.' He chuckled. 'Oh my god I do but we both now have partners that love us so I'm sorry for getting your hopes up I know how badly you'd want to marry me.' I joked. He chuckled awkwardly now and got up. 'That's right well I'm going to bed good night.' He smiled slightly and went to his bedroom. Welp that was a super random conversation. I sighed and also headed to my bedroom. He's been acting really weird lately, I thought to myself. I shrugged and went to sleep.

Hyunjin's POV
I genuinely don't know how long I'm gonna keep this to myself. I loved seeing her happy, but knowing that Felix was the one making her happy made me super jealous. It made me wish that I was him, that I could be the one to make her happy like that. I was literally going crazy inside when we were at the mall. They kept hugging and kissing and stuff. I cringed at the image in my head. It was really gross. I suddenly got really tired so I just went to sleep. We were gonna have a really long night tomorrow after all...

————————————————————————
What do you think will happen? Lmk!! To be continued.. 😶

︎︎♡︎︎︎♡︎♡︎