7.

I got ready for school as soon as I woke up. I didn't feel hungry so I skipped breakfast today. Hyunjin was here as soon as I was done putting my shoes and coat on. I get my school bag and head outside. I lock the door and walk over to Hyunjin's car. 'Hi my rat looking ass best friend.' He says smiling as soon as I got in the car. 'Hello my dearest best friend groot thank you for the compliment by the way I appreciate it a lot!' I replied while smiling back at him. 'You're welcome and which song are we going with today?' He asked . 'Hmm let's go with Euphoria by Jungkook today!' I answered. 'Oh my god we haven't listened to that song since like forever, good choice remy good choice.' He said while putting the song on.

'JEOGI MEOLLISEO BADAGA DEULLYEO
KKUMEUL GEONNEOSEO SUPUL NEOMEORO SEONMYEONG HAEJINEUN GEUGOSEUROGA TAKE MY HANDS NOW YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA' We sung along while Hyunjin was driving us to school. I'm not even joking, with Hyunjin as your best friend it makes you feel excited to go to school since he's always there with you and will brighten your mood up the second he sees you feeling down. We arrived at the school and Hyunjin park's his car in the school's parking lot. We then get out of the car and he locks the car. 'Please don't tell me we're running late again.' I told him while walking into the school building. 'Surprisingly no we're actually right on time.' He replied walking right next to me. We arrived at the classroom and sit down in our assigned seats. The teacher arrived and she began telling us how there was gonna be a new student in our class by tomorrow. 'I bet that the new student is gonna be a girl as usual, I mean it wouldn't hurt if it was a boy for once right?' Ryujin who was sitting next to me whispered to me. 'Mhm but I actually don't really care as long as they aren't annoying.' I whispered back to her. 'True but I still hope that it's gonna be a boy.' Ryujin replied. After all of that the teacher started teaching about I don't even know what since I wasn't really paying attention. I felt someone tapping my back so I turn around to see a smiling Hyunjin. 'You better not replace me after that new student comes tomorrow.' He said. 'Of course not, Hyunjin we have been friends since kindergarten and did I ever replace you? No so don't worry I could never do that.' I immediately replied. 'Sorry I'm just scared to lose you remy.' He said. 'Well you don't have to be scared cause you will never lose me just so you know.' I replied while smiling softly at him. Hyunjin has this fear of losing his loved ones and so every time a new student comes he has a feeling that I will replace him for some reason. I love that idiot and nobody can ever replace him and I wish that he wouldn't doubt that. I turn back and zone out while the teacher was teaching. After a few minutes the class was over and I pick up my bag and head to the next class with Hyunjin and Ryujin .

>Time skip cause I'm lazy asf<
Our last class was dismissed and me and Hyunjin say goodbye to Ryujin and walk out of the school building and head to the parking lot where his car was parked. We were in the car talking about some random stuff while he drove to my apartment. When we arrived I got out of the car and we both said our goodbyes. I unlock my door and get inside and as soon as I lock my door I go upstairs to change into something more comfortable. After I'm done changing my clothes I go downstairs then get my homework and plop on my couch in the living room and I start making it.

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎