2.

>Time skip<
As our last period ended me and Hyunjin went to the detention room. ' Funny how we got detention immediately on the first week of school.' Hyunjin suddenly said. ' Yeah I would be amazed if we didn't get detention this week.' I replied. As we arrived we sit next to each other in the back of the class. 'Definitely not surprised that we're the only one's here.' I whisper to Hyunjin
' Mhm just like I expected.' He replied.
We then grabbed our homework that was due Monday. We started making all of the work so we wouldn't have to make it back when we are at my place. As the time passes we finally finish and the teacher let's us go home.

>Time skip<

Me and Hyunjin arrived at my apartment and as expected he immediately throws himself on the comfy couch. He has a weird habit of throwing himself on my couch every time he's here. I laugh at the thought of it. I go to the kitchen to cook us some food because i know my best friend and the fact that he's always down for some.. yup you guessed it right! tteokbokki, cause that's our favorite thing to eat. As I'm cooking Hyunjin comes to the kitchen and excitedly jumps around hugs me from behind and says: ' You're making tteokbokki? Wait and in the exact way i make it! Thank you Park Y/n for always taking care of your best friend's tummy.' I chuckle a bit.   
' Uhm first of all you learned how to make tteokbokki this way from your dearest best friend a.k.a me! And who else would take care of your fat ass if I wasn't here, so you're very much welcome sir.' I replied while smiling. I put the tteokbokki in a bowl while Hyunjin got some chopsticks, we then sat down in the living room and started digging in while talking about the most random topics. Sometimes i wonder how we come up with these topics, for example: how many chickens would it take to kill an elephant.(I got this off the internet lol) Yeah that is an example of the topics we talk about, i mean don't judge us we both only have half a brain cell left... After we finish eating and debating over if a tomato is a fruit or a vegetable we change into something comfortable. He has a lot of clothes here cause he's like 24/7 here. After we change (yes in separate rooms) I put on a k-drama called "weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" it's one of my favorite k-drama's and i make Hyunjin watch it with me cause i know he secretly enjoys watching it. 'I'll make some popcorn for us.' I said and he smiled and nodded. I put in a sack of popcorn in the microwave and wait for it to be done. When the microwave beeps i pull out the sack of popcorn and put it all in a bowl, then head to where Hyunjin was sitting. I saw that he got us a big fluffy blanket and I quickly smile at him. It was getting pretty cold these days so i was glad he thought about that. We ate popcorn and we even did a contest: whoever catches most popcorn in their mouth wins. I obviously won thanks to my cRaZy skills.

I leaned my head on Hyunjins shoulder as i felt my eyes get heavier by the second. I then feel him putting his head on top of mine. I tried my best to not fall asleep but I just gave up and fell asleep.

Hyunjin POV:

We we're rewatching Y/n's favorite k-drama for like the 14697432th time and not gonna lie I enjoy watching it. But I try to hide the fact that I do. Midway i feel her head on my shoulder so I just put my head on hers, I hear her yawn and after a few minutes I hear her snore very lightly. I chuckle at the way she snores then end up cuddling her as a result of me falling asleep as well.

——————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎