27.

Hyunjin's POV
I opened the door of my house and me and Y/n got in. My mom greeted us as we walked into the living room. 'Hi you guys how was school?' She asked us. 'Hm it was just like every other school day but it wasn't bad.' Y/n said as she hugged my mom and my dad. I hugged them as well. 'Okay so Y/n is gonna help me pack all of my stuff so I can move in immediately today.' Y/n nodded next to me. 'Oh okay if you guys need any help from us just yell.' My mom said while my dad nodded. 'Okay will do!' Y/n said as she dragged me upstairs.

Y/n's POV
We were currently packing all of Hyunjin's stuff. We had already almost packed all of the things he needed. Last thing we needed to clean out was his closet. I opened the closet as we both stared at it. 'Okay you will pack the clothes on this side of the closet and I will do this side.' I said to him. I looked at him and he was already staring at me. 'Okay boss.' He chuckled. I smiled sarcastically at him and started packing some of his clothes. He had a ton and I mean A TON of hoodies and sweaters. 'You know I'm definitely gonna steal half of these right?' I said while showing him a hoodie. 'Yeah I know Y/n your literally wearing one of them right now if you forgot.' He pointed at the pink hoodie I was wearing. I chuckled. 'Oops.' He shook his head while smiling. Suddenly my phone started ringing. Felix was the one calling. I smiled at his name on my phone. 'Sorry I have to take this it will be quick.' I said to Hyunjin while he nodded. I left his room and went into the bathroom.

'Hello?' I said. 'Hi Y/n how is the packing going?' He asked. 'Oh it's going just fine don't worry were actually almost done!' I said. 'That's great so I wanted to ask you if you wanted to either go to the movies or go out for dinner tomorrow.' I was thinking and suddenly a great idea came to my mind. 'How about tomorrow you come over so we can prepare dinner together and after that we watch a ton of movies together?' I said. 'You know what that's a great idea let's do it!' Felix replied. 'Okay babe I have to go now otherwise it would be rude to Hyunjin.' I said. 'Okay love I'll see you tomorrow.' I internally screamed at the way he said love with his deep voice. We hung up and I got out of the bathroom and went over to Hyunjin's room. I got in the room and saw Hyunjin sleeping on his bed. I chuckled. He already had taped up all of the boxes. I was pretty tired too so I went over to him and laid down next to him. As soon as I laid down my eyes got heavier which caused me to fall asleep in seconds.

Hyunjin's POV
I woke up and felt two arms wrapped around my waist. Y/n was sleeping peacefully in my arms. I smiled at the sight of her angelic face. I know she has a boyfriend now and stuff so it would be weird if she knew she was cuddling me but I didn't care one single bit now. She suddenly started moving a bit. I immediately closed my eyes pretending to still be asleep. She groaned and got up. Oh how bad I wanted her to stay in the position we were in a second ago. She suddenly started shaking me softly. 'Hyunjin wake up.' She groaned a little. I acted as I was just waking up. 'Oh hi you fell asleep as well?' I yawned. 'Yeah I was so tired I fell asleep right away when my head hit the pillow.' She chuckled. 'Hm well I packed all of my clothes and taped up every box so we are finally done!' She hugged me. 'You don't know how excited I am that we can finally live together!' She squealed. 'Me too!' I said. My mom suddenly opened the door. 'You guys are finally awake huh.' She chuckled. 'Yeah we were kinda tired from packing everything but it's finally done.' Y/n said. 'Yeah now we only have to put all of the boxes in my car and we can go.' I added. 'Perfect me and your dad will help you with that.' My dad came in as she said that. 'Thank you guys!' Y/n smiled. We all got a box and head downstairs so we could load all of them in the car.

———————————————————————————
Okay so for the ppl who are maybe wondering where Y/n's parents are, they are alive but I couldn't bother putting them in the story lol. Maybe later into the book they'll appear but idk yet.

♡︎♡︎♡︎