48

* a few weeks later *

Y/n's POV
We were currently on a field trip with the school. We were paired into two pairs, and of course to my luck I was paired with Hyunjin. We hadn't spoken to each other in a really long time, we only made eye contact that he would break instantly. The teacher explained how one of us would have to paint the other for a grade. Everyone left to find a good spot to paint. I awkwardly walked to Hyunjin. He was avoiding my eyes as always. He started walking and I quietly followed him. He stopped walking and so did I. I looked up and saw the most beautiful scenery. There were a bunch of beautiful flowers and a waterfall. I was busy checking out the scenery when Hyunjin who was now next to me cleared his throat to get my attention. I looked at him, he had a flower crown in his hand. It was so pretty. He put it on my head and walked to the little set up he made. He patted the seat for me to sit in. I sat down and smiled.

Hyunjin's POV
I love painting a lot. It helps me calm down, and relax. But right now it was the opposite since I was painting her. I was nervous, but I didn't show it obviously. I took a quick glance at her. She was sitting there while the wind blew trough her beautiful hair, she looked absolutely unreal. And that smile that I missed seeing so much. I would treat her so good, if she just gave me a chance. I looked at her again and noticed the flower crown almost fell off her head. I stood up and walked over to her and bend down to her level. I was insanely close to her face, but I didn't look into her eyes even once.

Y/n's POV
He looked at me then stood up and walked over to me. He bend down to my level and I desperately tried to find his eyes. But he didn't look me back in the eye for one second. He fixed the flower crown on my head, then he slowly fixed my hair. I watched his every move, nervously. I don't know why I was nervous tho. I mean it's just Hyunjin, the boy that I've been best friends with since I can remember. The boy that always made me feel happy. The boy that always has my back. The boy that promised me to never leave my side no matter what...
Suddenly I got tears in my eyes, this whole situation was hurting both of us bad. I could see it in his eyes. I wish we could go back in time and be happy like we used to. I wanna be able to talk to him, laugh with him, hug him. I tried my best to not let my tears escape, but it was too late. I was silently crying in front of him. I looked at him. He was staring back at me, deeply in my eyes. He finally looked me in my eyes after weeks passed. My breath hitched. He quickly wiped away my tears with his hands, not breaking the eye contact. I needed to hug him right now, so I did. He immediately hugged me back. Which made me sob even more. I was feeling so many emotions right now. We both needed this really bad. He pulled away and put a strand of my hair behind my ear. Then once again wiped away my tears. He slightly smiled at me. I slightly smiled back as well. We were again just staring at one another. There was tension between us, I know he felt it as well. His eyes looked down on my lips then back at my eyes. I slowly got closer to his face. My heart was racing, what was I doing? I looked at his lips this time then back up to his eyes. I wasn't seeing anything else but him right now. He slowly started leaning in as well. I closed my eyes then I felt his lips touch mine. I was kissing him. I was kissing Hyunjin. OMG WHAT WAS I DOING???

——————————————————————————
Uhm yeah so that happened..😶

︎︎♡︎︎︎♡︎♡︎