32

'Wait what?' Her eyes widened. 'Well to be exact do you want to be my fake girlfriend?' I stared at her desperately. So I had basically made this whole plan in which I needed to have a girlfriend well a fake one since I don't want anyone other than Y/n, and I don't really have any other females I'm close to other than Y/n obviously and Ryujin. But it would be weird if I asked Ryujin since she's also close to Y/n and she also feels more like a sister to me, and Y/n also could not stop complementing Olivia and telling me about how jealous she was of her beauty so she was basically perfect for this. I had already told her about me liking Y/n since I would have to if I wanted her to be apart of this plan cause otherwise it wouldn't make sense of her being my fake girlfriend. 'So you want me to be your fake girlfriend to make Y/n jealous huh?' She smiled. I nodded. 'Of course I will help you with that! You guys are definitely meant to be together anyways but as of what I've heard she does not see that.' She said. A feeling of relief washed over me. I let out a sigh. 'Thank you so much Olivia!' I smiled at her and she returned the smile. Then I started telling her about the whole plan.

* Time skip again! *

I had brought Olivia back home since it was becoming late and we had already talked everything out. I was super happy that she had agreed to my plan. I'm gonna tell Y/n about it tomorrow cause Felix is home right now. I parked my car in front of the house and I went inside. I saw them cuddling while watching a movie. I walked towards them. 'Hi guys what are y'all watching?' I sat down in the middle of them. 'Just this new movie and why are you all smiley what's up huh?' Y/n said. 'Oh nothing just happy you know.' I lied. I looked at Felix who was slightly looking annoyed. A small smirk was visible on my face. We all then watched the movie that was playing on the tv. 'Popcorn?' I asked Felix knowing he was already annoyed. He shook his head. 'Too bad cause this is so good.' I popped some popcorn in my mouth. He grew more annoyed and I'd be lying if I said that the expression on his face didn't satisfy me. I looked at Y/n and held some popcorn up signaling if she wanted some to which she opened her mouth. We both ate the popcorn while laughing at each other here and there. I saw Felix looking kinda angry at this point from the corner of my eyes. That's what you get. At least Y/n didn't mind this.

Felix had finally left. Me and Y/n continued watching the end part of the movie. I suddenly felt her head on my arm. I looked at her and saw her sleeping. I chuckled. She looked adorable when she was asleep. I closed the tv and picked her up bridal style and head to her room. I laid her down in her bed and admired her for a second. I kissed her cheek and left her room and went inside my room. I'm really curious how she's going to react when I tell her I have a girlfriend. I've never had a girlfriend or even a crush before so it will be more exciting. I then just went to sleep cause I was tired and I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

——————————————————————————
Short chapter! I love how Felix was low key 3rd wheeling to his girlfriend and Hyunjin lol🤭 Anyway ty for reading again and sorry for giving some of y'all a heart attack for the last chapter💀 Love y'all mwah 💋

︎♡︎︎♡︎♡︎ ︎