47

Y/n's POV
I sighed loudly trying to pull myself together to leave to school. This was gonna be the first day going to school after what happened. Almost everyone now knew about his feelings for me, since literally the whole school was invited to the party. I wonder if he would talk to me and maybe come back home. Okay anyways let's just first head to school. I had to walk since I usually went with Hyunjin, but now that obviously couldn't happen. I went out the house and saw Felix waiting for me in his car. I smiled and got in next to him. I was glad I didn't have to walk all the way to school on my own. He started to drive to school while we talked here and there.

Hyunjin's POV
I was at school waiting for class to start. Everyone was staring at me and whispering to each other. Right, everyone knew about it. I was sitting at the back of the class. I usually sat here with Y/n. She walked into the class with Felix. I didn't look at her once after seeing her come into the class. While we were doing our work I felt her staring at me here and there. I remained my focus on my work for the rest of class.

Y/n's POV
Me, Felix and Ryujin were sitting in the cafeteria. It was quite. We were all just eating silently. My eyes landed on him. He came in the cafeteria with Chan. Chan got food and a drink but he didn't. They walked out of the cafeteria probably to the rooftop. Why wasn't he eating? He usually never skipped lunch. 'I'll be back I just have to do something quickly.' I said to Felix and Ryujin. I got up and quickly bought his favorite drink and food. I went to the rooftop and as I guessed they were sitting there and talking. I was nervous because we weren't exactly on speaking terms right now but he had to eat. I know he can't focus on his work if he doesn't eat something around this time. I sighed and I went over to them. I tapped his shoulder. He turned around and looked at me confused. I avoided his eyes and gave him the food and drink then walked away without saying a word.

*Time skipp*

I had study hall right now. I was sitting alone just kind of making doodles on my paper. I was so bored, study hall was usually never boring because I had it with Hyunjin. We never actually studied when we had study hall, we usually drank strawberry milk while talking about whatever. Thinking about it now I was really craving some strawberry milk right now. I stood up to go to the cafeteria to get some when he suddenly came in and put a strawberry milk on the table. He looked at me for a second then he walked away and sat down at a table two rows behind mine. I slowly sat back down on my seat. I glanced at him and saw him on his phone while drinking his strawberry milk. I opened mine and slightly smiled to myself while drinking it. Cute.

Hyunjin's POV
I quickly glanced at her, she was drinking the milk I bought her. I sighed. I know I said that I would give her space and not interact with her in any way but its way harder than I thought it would be. But from now on I will try my best to actually not interact with her in any way.

——————————————————————————
Hey guyss, so basically why it keeps taking so long for me to update is bc I've kinda lost interest in kpop. I don't really listen to the songs anymore or keep up with everything at all. I'll try to finish this book tough, but it might take longer than expected. I'm sorry.

︎︎♡︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

Couple of besties || Hwang Hyunjin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें