35

Y/n's POV
I was in class with Ryujin and we were planning on having a girls day together since we didn't have one in a long time. I love Ryujin with my whole heart, I may not show it at times but I really do. She is my first and only friend that's a girl. Well I'm technically friends with Olivia now as well but that's not the point. The bell rang and me and Ryujin stood up and went to the cafeteria.

'So do y'all want to hang out today?' Chan said. 'Sorry me and Y/n are having a girls day today so we can't.' Ryujin replied. 'Why don't you guys invite Olivia you can get to know about each other more and you can introduce her to Ryujin Y/n!' Hyunjin said. Inviting Olivia? Sure I guess we could do that I mean she is a girl after all and we're friends so it's not a bad idea at all? 'Wait okay but who's this Olivia girl?' Ryujin asked sipping her water. 'Hyunjin's girlfriend.' Felix replied. Suddenly Ryujin spat her water out. Chan widened his eyes while covering his mouth with his hand and looked at Hyunjin. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at our table. The girls started whispering to each other, probably about how the Hwang Hyunjin finally had a girlfriend.

Hyunjin's POV
'Wait since when did you care to be in a relationship?' Ryujin asked while wiping her mouth. 'Since I started liking this one girl.' I glanced at Y/n then back at Ryujin. 'Oh! Well I'm genuinely happy for you and we should definitely invite her Y/n I wanna meet her!' Ryujin smiled at me which I returned to her. 'Mhm alright I got her number yesterday so I'll text her.' Y/n said. 'Hyunjin can you come with me for a second?' Chan asked me. 'Mhm sure.' I followed him out of the cafeteria. 'Didn't you tell me that you liked Y/n?' He asked. I nodded. 'Well why do you suddenly have a girlfriend then?' He asked me again. I chuckled, he doesn't know about the plan yet. 'I still like Y/n Chan but I have a fake girlfriend to try to make her jealous.' I said. 'And does the fake girlfriend in question know about the fact that she's not in a real relationship?' He asked. 'Yup she was more than happy to help me!' I replied. 'Oh alright I really thought that you had given up on her already!' He sighed out of relief. 'I won't give up on her Chan I truly love her.' I said. 'Well good cause I know she's going to realize soon that she likes you more than her childhood best friend as well.' Chan smiled. I smiled back and we returned to the cafeteria. Is she really going to realize she likes me? Olivia said it yesterday as well? God I hope so, I would do everything for her to realize. I would do anything and everything for her. We sat down at our table and started talking about random things and mostly listening to the girls talk about what their going to do today. I would catch Y/n staring at me here and there and every time I would look at her she would nervously look somewhere else, it was super cute. Did I actually make her nervous? This really started to convince me that she felt something while she didn't know yet, just like I was before I figured out my feelings for her. I hope sooner or later she will figure out her feelings.

Y/n's POV
Me and Ryujin were sitting in the back of Hyunjin's car since he said that he would bring us to the mall. I usually sit in the passenger seat but he told me that Olivia was gonna sit there from now on so I had to sit in the backseat. I was kinda annoyed but whatever. We had arrived at her house and she immediately came to the car and sat down. She kissed Hyunjin's cheek and said hi to us. I smiled kind of annoyed at her for taking my place. 'Hi I'm Olivia and you are?' She said to Ryujin. 'I'm Ryujin nice to meet you!' She smiled at her. 'Nice to meet you as well Ryujin!' She smiled back at her. I was looking out the window being unbothered by the others. I looked at the rear view mirror and saw Hyunjin smiling at me. I fake smiled back and he chuckled while shaking his head. He then started driving to the mall while we all just made small talk.

——————————————————————————
Is she seriously only annoyed at the fact that Olivia was taking her place orr..👀  Y/n is acting kinda suspicious if you ask me🤷🏻‍♀️

︎︎♡︎♡︎♡︎