33

Y/n's POV
I woke up in my bed confused. How did I get here? I fell asleep on the couch yesterday and- Oh Hyunjin had probably brought me up here. My phone suddenly went off. I grabbed it and looked who had texted me.

Felix
Good morning love, I don't know if you're already up but I wanted to text you anyway.
I already miss you even though I was with you yesterday :(

Y/n
Good morning babe <3
Don't worry you're not the only one cause I miss you already as wellll

Felix
Okay so babe you know how we couldn't go to the amusement park last time cause of the weather?

Y/n
Yeah I was so excited to go as well :/

Felix
Well how about we go today?
It seems like the weather is good today as well!

Y/n
Omg yes please! I'm so excited aaa :D

Felix
Alright!
I'll pick you up later and we can go with my car instead of the bus

Y/n
Kk ! See you later babe :)

Felix
Later love <3
Seen at 7:58 am

I jumped out of my bed with excitement. I quickly got ready and head downstairs. Hyunjin was as expected still sleeping. I was eating some cereal since I didn't want to cook something today. Suddenly a sleepy Hyunjin was standing by the door of the kitchen. 'Good morning Hyun!' I said making him a bowl of cereal as well. Good morning Y/n.' He said rubbing his eyes and sitting next to me. 'Here eat this.' I gave him the bowl and he started eating. 'Y/n I wanna tell you something.' He suddenly said and became all smiley and excited like he was yesterday night. I looked at him and smiled. I loved seeing him being all happy, it suited him. 'Sure go ahead and tell me already!' I replied. 'Okay so you remember Olivia right?' He said. Of course I do, she's like the prettiest person ever. 'Mhm I do what about her?' I replied. 'She is my girlfriend.' I widened my eyes. Wait Hyunjin has a girlfriend? Silence filled the room. 'Oh my god I'm so happy for you!' I hugged him tightly. So Olivia is his first girlfriend huh? Since when did they even like each other? I mean it was kinda obvious that she liked him but since when did he start liking her? When did they even hang out so much that they started dating? Anyways I'm still happy for them. 'Thank you Y/n!' He sounded really happy. An idea suddenly came to my mind. 'Oh my god Hyunjin you guys should come with me and Felix to the amusement park today!' A double date definitely sounded super fun! 'Are you sure?' He said. 'Of course and I can get to know a bit about Olivia!' I smiled. 'Alright I'll let her know then!' He smiled as well. 'Okay well go get ready then!' I said cleaning up the dishes. He did as I said.

I went upstairs real quick to tell Hyunjin that me and Felix would meet them at the amusement park. I barged into his room without thinking. 'Hyunjin you and-.' Oh shit he was shirtless. My eyes widened as I realized I was kinda staring at his body. I immediately closed the door. 'Oh my god sorry I should have knocked!' I said feeling my cheeks heat up. It's not like I have never seen him shirtless? I don't know what was different now. I heard him chuckle. 'It's okay Y/n what were you saying again?' He said. 'O-oh I was just gonna say that me and Felix will meet you guys there!' Shit why did I stutter like that. 'Alright I'll see you there then!' He said. I swear I could hear him laugh after he said that. 'Okay well bye!' I ran downstairs as I tried to forget about what had happened. It caused me to blush even more. 'What the fuck Y/n get it together as if you've never seen him shirtless at the pool or something.' I said to myself.

I was sitting down when suddenly a car honked and I saw that it was Felix. I got my coat and put my shoes on and head outside to his car. I sat at the passenger seat and he pecked my lips. I smiled at him and he returned it. 'Why are your cheeks so red babe are you not feeling well?' I touched my cheeks they were burning. I opened the window. 'Nope I'm feeling perfectly fine actually just a little bit hot these days you know.' I nodded. 'It's winter honey but alright.' He chuckled. 'Oh by the way Hyunjin has a girlfriend and I invited them to come to the amusement park as well so we could have a double date!' I said excitedly. 'Fine by me but since when does he have a girlfriend?' He started driving. 'Yeah I was surprised too but he told me today.' I said. 'Oh well alright!' He sounded pretty surprised. I was surprised too Felix I was as well..

—————————————————————————-
Bye cause why was she even blushing so hard at the way she saw him shirtless? I mean who wouldn't honestly but didn't she say that they were  "only a couple of besties" 🤨 Anyways to be continued!!

♡︎︎♡︎♡︎ ︎