3.

Y/n POV.
*Next day*

I woke up next to Hyunjin. I wasn't surprised because this bitch is the first person i see everyday after I wake up. He was still sleeping very peacefully and I didn't wanna wake him up since its Saturday, I mean even if I tried waking him up he probably wouldn't wake up anyway. That mf is a deep sleeper for sure. About 30 minutes passed and I was scrolling through my phone while still leaning on Hyunjin's shoulder, he suddenly wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly 'Good morning remy.' He said still not fully awake. 'Good morning groot.' I replied. We gave each other those nicknames when we were in middle school. Why? Because I have always loved to cook and bake and when we were younger he used to tease me and say i look like a rat. So that explains "remy" and groot? Well he's a giant just like a tree, although he's not that taller than me (y/n is 5'4 and Hyunjin is 5'10) and thats how we basically came up with the nickname's!

We finally stood up after laying down for about 40/45 minutes. Hyunjin left to change into some fresh clothes so while he did that I quickly took a shower and put on a simple but cute outfit on and some light makeup. While putting on some chapstick Hyunjin walks in and watches me as i put it on my lips. ' Can you put some on my lips they have been pretty dry lately .' He asked. 'Sure come here.' I replied. I stood up and he sat on the chair, i slightly pull his chin up with my thumb and index finger and start applying the chapstick onto his lips. 'Done.' I said. 'Thank you sweetie.' He said in a girly voice. I chuckle at the way he said that. We then go downstairs to make some breakfast.

'What should we make for breakfast?' I asked him. 'Definitely pancakes.' He immediately replied. 'Pancakes it is then!' I said excitedly cause I mean who doesn't get excited over pancakes?! We started gathering all the ingredients that we needed. 'Can you put the flour in the bowl please.' I said. 'Yes ma'am.' He replied. He put the flour in but as he did the flour was suddenly all over my face. I looked at him with a glare but then I noticed that he even managed to get it on his own face so I bursted out laughing and so did he. While i was making the pancakes Hyunjin gives me a back hug. This boy is so clingy i swear someone better get him a girlfriend. He puts his head on my shoulder and asks: 'We are going to get our matching scarfs today right?' Hyunjin and I always get matching scarfs every year on the first day of fall. Why do we do that? Well first of all we've been doing that since middle school so we like to keep it as a "tradition", and second of all why not? I mean hey it's fall that means the weather is getting colder and who doesn't want to have matching scarfs with their best friend? 'Of course we are.' I reply. He then goes to the living room and i stack the pancakes on top of each other and put some syrup on them and walk back to the living room where Hyunjin was sitting. We start digging in our food and oh my god they tasted heavenly! We finish eating and put the dishes in the dishwasher. We then put our coats and shoes on and head outside to the boutique where we get our scarfs from.

———————-————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎