Chapter 57

"So let me get this straight."
Ethan began, looking at Catherine and Issac. Madeline was busy coeing at the sleeping Allegra and couldn't care less about the story. She was just happy her child and grand baby was safe and she knew the goddess so, yeah, she believed them.
"My sweet baby girl, gave birth on a white lotus on the hill, where Selene send down one of her helper guys to help you with the birth and then disappeared?"
"Pretty much Dad."
Ethan shook his head. "She gets the goddess stuff from you, doesn't she?" He looked at Madeline who smiled.
"The Goddess works in mysterious ways dear." She spoke in a baby voice, talking to Ethan but looking at Allegra.
"I give up." Ethan said and hugged Catherine and shook Issac's hand. "Congratulations you two."
"Thank you Sir."
Allegra began to cry and she was in Issac's arm in second and she calmed down.
"Already a daddy's girl." Catherine grumbled but smiled.
"We'll leave you guys now. See you tomorrow." Madeline bids them goodnight with Ethan and now it was just them alone.
Issac sat down on the rocking chair with Allegra in his arms who happily falls asleep.
"I just can't get over how perfect she is." Issac said and she went over and hugged him from behind. "She is perfect."
Catherine saw, from the corner of her eye, little Sonny peaking his head in by the door.
"Come in Sonny." She gently called his name to not spook him.
Sonny carefully walked in, dressed in his blue dinosaur pajamas that she bought for him.
"Do you wanna see?" She asked and Issac kneeled with Allegra in his arms and Sonny came closer, his interests peaked.
"Her name is Allegra." Issac said and Sonny smiled when Allegra held onto his finger. His eyes was all sparkles.
"She's pretty."
Catherine looked down at Sonny and Allegra, the felt complete.
"Issac, I can't leave Sonny here."
"I have grown attached to him as well Flower, it feels right."
Catherine smiled and kneeled next to Sonny.
"Sonny, would you like to be her big brother?" Sonny's eyes grew wide.
"A big brother?"
"Yes, you'll come home with us and be big brother that protects his little sister."
Sonny but his lip, "S...so you'll be my Mam and Iza will be my Pap?" Catherine nodded.
"I can really go home with you?" Sonny asked, still unsure, but his heart was beating fast.
"Only if you want Sonny." Issac said, he really hoped Sonny says yes.
"Yes! Yes, please be my new mam and pap." Sonny started crying and Catherine took him in her arms. She was tearing up as well.
"Don't worry my boy, you're part of our family now. We'll keep you save, you aren't going anywhere but home with us."

That night all of them fell asleep on Catherine's old bed. Issac on one end, followed by Sonny, Allegra and then Catherine on the other end.

Catherine yawned as she woke up. She looked to her left and saw that Sonny and Allegra was missing.
Allegra she quickly found in Issac's arms, "Where is Sonny?"
"He's down in the kitchen with your mother."
She stretched and walked up to Issac.
"How's our girl doing?"
Issac hands Allegra over to Catherine who takes a seat in the rocking chair and begin to breastfeed. "She's so quiet, are babies suppose to be that quiet?" Issac asked, admiring Catherine feeding their child.
"Not normally, but don't jinx us." She chuckled, making Issac smile. "I'll try not to."
After they burped Allegra they dressed her.
Issac chuckled, "I think your mother would love that outfit." She laughed, "Naturally, she got it for her."

"Come on, let's show your grandmama how pretty you look

"Come on, let's show your grandmama how pretty you look." Allegra was immediately back in Issac's arms.
"Look at my caveman. So fluffy when he has his daughter in his arms." Issac frowned.
"I'm not fluffy." Catherine laughed, "You didn't even deny the caveman part Darling."
They walk to the kitchen. "Nor if it's you calling me that."
"Smooth Darling, smooth."

They get to the kitchen. Sonny was on the kitchen chair swinging his feet.
"Mam said I was going home with Ally!" Madeline smiled when she saw them.
"Looks like I got two new grandkids and look how beautiful my granddaughter looks in her new outfit." Madeline went to grab her but Issac groweld, shocking himself. "I'm sor..."
Madeline smiled, "Oh goodness. I forgot how new dad's are. Let me hold the baby when you feel ready Sweet, oky." He calmed down when Madeline retreated. He was really shocked at his actions and glad that she wasn't mad at him.
"Yes Mam."
Ethan entered the kitchen, "Butterfly you never learn, let the father bond before you sweep the child." Ethan kissed Madeline's pouting lips.
"But they are so cute I just want to hold them." Madeline groaned.
"I can give you another one?" Ethan nipped at Madeline's ear.
"NO! PDA please in heaven no, not in front of my children!"
Catherine shook her head at her parents display. They just laughed in return. How she didn't have more siblings is beyond her.
"Alright alright!" Ethan backed away from Madeline and snatched a bacon piece instead.
"Oh by the way, everyone is on their way to meet the new baby and I gueew Sonny now as well." Ethan told them with bacon stuffed in his mouth and Issac tensed a little. It stressed him out knowing so many people will be around his baby girl.
Catherine placed her hand on his back and he relaxed, making her giggle, "Don't worry, you'll be fine Darling. Allegra is perfectly safe with the family."
"And I'll look after her Pap!" Sonny yelled with a determined look on his face.
Catherine scooped him up and kissed his cheek. "I'm sure you will Sonny." Sonny giggled and snuggled into her neck. That made Catherine smile, when a child does that, it means they are seeking comfort with their mother. Sonny's wolf recognize her as his mother and her wolf howled at how overjoyed she was.

That morning everyone, the whole family, raved at cute little Allegra and Sonny who stood protectively at her crib.
If she as so much made a sound he called Issac who gladly scooped her in his arms to see what is wrong. He was stressed enough as is so he would make sure his girl was oky.
Catherine was overjoyed at how fatherly Issac was and she loved him even more for that.
An official babyshower was thrown now that Issac was back and they recieved alot of stuff that she hoped would fit in the car.
Her family also got stuff for Sonny as well.
Sonny and Issac made sure that no one touched Allegra, Issac was still very much stressed as a new father should be. He only calmed down at the end and he let her family hold the baby. Only for a little while before he got stressed and would take Allegra back.
She could only pray for Allegra's mate, Issac will be a force to be reckoned with.

🌸🌸🌸

CUTE!

Next chapter is blank! So basically it's time to tell me who you wanna see the next chapter!

Daddy and Daughter Snyder moment?
Hot steamy scene with Issac and Flower?
Julian being Julian?

Tell me what you guys want! 😝😝