Chapter 35

The wedding... Prep!!
Whoot whoot!!

🌸🌸🌸

"Rise and shine Pumpkin! You're getting married!" Her mother barges into the room with the widest smile and ripped the curtains open. The sun making it's presence known that makes her eyes squint from the bright light.
It felt like she didn't even sleep, her nerves didn't allow her.
Her bed looks like a tornado hit it.
The blanket was so rudely ripped away from her.
"Okay I'm up, I'm up." She holds her hands in surrender to whatever her mother might do next to wake her up.
Her hair looks like a bird's nest and her eyes show that she didn't sleep that long.
"In the shower let's go!" She was shoved into an ice cold shower and she gasped and quickly turned it warm. This was her mother's twisted way to get her to wake up.

When she finished her shower she sees that the girls are already busy cleaning up.
"Come on girl we are being send to a salon!" Teresa and Hana dragged me off to who knows where, guess the salon would be a good guess.

Upon arriving there, we saw women already waiting for us as they each take a girl to a station.
"Hi! I'm Priscilla and I'll be your stylist today. I got a picture of your dress and these are the makeup and hair styles that will go with that. Tell me what you chose and we can get started."
She hands her a file and she already feel overwhelmed with everything. But she had a gut feeling that the style she wanted since she was little will be perfect for this.
"Priscilla, can we use this style and makeup instead?" She looks over the pictures I have and she smiled.
"Oh definitely yes! Perfect oh my soul this will look absolutely beautiful! Let's get you started!"

His body felt all jittery, it felt like he couldn't stand still.
"Issac that is called being nervous." Julian said next to him as he fixed his tie.
He was in his royal suit, Julian said it's customary to wear it, so he didn't mind.

{Couldn't find a real life picture of a nice royalish general suit so deal with this one, I love it!}

He didn't like this nervous feeling. He felt the need to pace the room to no ends.
"You really need to relax, all will be oky once you see her walk down the isle." Ethan says. Already in his tux.
"Take a deep breath and then we are leaving, the groom cannot be late goddess forbids if he is every one panics. Let the bride be late everyone assumes she is fashionably late and the groom starts to worry." He was not sure what Ethan was talking about nor did he care at the moment. He was far to nervous.

"Alright ladies our dresses have arrived!"
Lowella announced when three girls came in carrying bags.
Everyone's makeup and hair was done so the dresses arrived in time.
She really wanted to see her wedding dress, will it even fit right?
Oh gosh she could see this turn into a disaster!
"Calm down, Pumpkin, let's see the dress." Everyone gathered around as they open the box with her wedding dress and everyone gasped.
"It's beautiful." She whispered.
"Come on we have to get this on you!" The girls quickly helped in in the dress, facing her away from the mirror.
Her dress was on and she felt beautiful and she didn't even know how it looked on her.
"Look at how beautiful you look." Her mother started tearing up.
"Don't cry, you know I will if you do." Already throw her head back to stop tears.
"Adjustment is done, you can look." Priscilla says and I was speechless as I looked at the dress.
"It's.... It's perfect." She grabbed tissues to catch her tears.
"I can't believe Issac choose this dress for me." She twirls around, the sleeves and the train and just the dress, it was perfect.
"When he went to our shop he looked at every dress, we were so confused and then he explained what he was doing and we just had to help. We asked him to tell us about you. He was so reluctant, but when we told him we can help his design or choose a dress based on what he say he caved. We designed so many dresses and he chose this one."
Her heart was not going to make it, it really wasn't.
"It's really perfect."

The girls now dresses in their dresses as well

It was a beautiful coral colour and they looked just as beautiful.

It fit them perfectly and she knew Issac had some help and help she means her mother who was smiling from ear to ear

"You knew about the wedding, didn't you?" She takes a sip of her champagne and smiled. "Naturally, your father as well, but we only gave him your measurement, the rest we don't know. And we didn't know that it would be today. We just came for your ceremony and well, turns out a wedding too."
Issac was truly full off surprises.
An alarm went off and she looked confused at her phone.
The alarm's topic was: Time to get Married!
Oky she was starting to feel nervous, really bad.
"Calm down let's go." Her mother whispered and she followed them down the stairs where her father and Xavier waited.
Xavier and her father's immediately out their attention on them. Father's eyes were wide and his mouth slightly open.
"Baby Cat you look absolutely beautiful." He crushed her in a hug.
"Thank you Daddy." She smiles when she sees her father trying to hold back his tears. She turns to Xavier who held a bouquet of flowers. She recognized the flowers, it was from her garden.

 She recognized the flowers, it was from her garden

"You look beautiful Sis." He kissed her cheek and she tried not to cry.
"Ready to go?" Her father asked and she nodds.
Ready to get married to Issac.