Chapter 25

He was having trouble containing his wolf form or even himself because he had this desire to kill and kill and kill. To let his canines sink into the neck of his prey as he slowly feels the life drain from it.
He also sometimes wanted to see the guts spill out of his prey as he rips them apart.
After he goes on his spree the cycle of depression starts again. "Issac your hands are covered in blood, but that does not define you as a man." His master says. "But when will I be able to control this?" He didn't like this feeling. "One part is that I train you." His teacher stared at the flames deep in thaught. "And the other part?" His master smiled. "The Goddess will send someone to you. It will calm your demon, it will be your greatest weakness, but your strongest weapon."

The moment Harold made his appearance she couldn't help but step closer to her brothers for protection. Despite the fact of what Harold did, a rogue saved her. She didn't want to tell her family. She was ashamed that she couldn't protect herself. So she made sure to never be really alone. She spaced out looking at the floor, but then she hears Issac growl, a very dangerous growl that she never heard before. Next thing she knows Harold is pinned down to the ground. Issac's eyes is pure black orbs with his hand very tight around Harold's neck.
"Issac!"
Her mother screams but Xavier pulled her closer to Elijah for him to hold her. Issac's wolf was very unstable at the moment and she stood there, completely frozen. Her father quickly appeared on the scene and checked on my mother first. She was still confused at what Issac was doing? Did he sense her fear? "Cathy stay with your brothers." Her father orders and he walks closer to Issac. "Superior Beta, please explain your attack on my pack member." Her father says with a strong voice.
Issac only growled and his body begins to shake.
"He touched what is mine!"
He growled out and everyone frowned. "Sweety you need to calm him down. His wolf is not like ours." Her mother whisper just for her to hear. With shaky legs she walks to her mate, who was very close at killing Harold. "Careful Catherine." Her father says, he was keeping a close eye on her. He doesn't want to see her get hurt.
She placed a hand on his shoulder. She was scared, but she had to. "Issac." Her voice came out soft, but she couldn't get herself to talk louder.

Kill!
That was the only thing on his mind. He wanted to kill the man that dared touch his woman or any woman in such a heinous way. Defile them like he did. He had no right! He was shaking, he could already feel the joy that he would get when this man takes his last breath. Oh how he would relish in draining every last drop of blood in his body.
A soft hand touches him and he feels himself calming just a little.
"Issac."
It was his mate, he could feel how scared she was right now and not because of Harld, but because of him and that made him stop. He released Harold and he turned around to put his head on his mate shoulder in order for him to contain himself.

Issac calmed down after she put her hand on his shoulder and called out to him. He released Harold and he nuzzled his head on her shoulders and she froze. This is alot of affection that he is giving her even if it is to calm him down.
Her father ordered guards to restrain Harold. "Catherine, you and Isaac in my office when he is in his right mind." Her father ordered and everyone left, including her brothers. Very hesitant she might add. Her mother just smiled and went into the house.
With a shaky hand she stroked his back. "Shh, it's oky." Her voice was soft, as if she was consoling a crying baby.
After a few minutes he was completely calmed down and he lifted himself off of her shoulder. They stared at each other, she could still see the rage burning in his eyes, but his body and face gave nothing away. "Come." She takes his hand and leads them to her fathers office.

There her parents were already waiting for them. My father in his seat with my mother standing behind him with her hands on his shoulders. She sits on the chair in front of the desk and Issac next to her.
Father leaned closer with his fist now supporting his head. "I've contained Harold, now explain why you attacked one of my members Beta Superior." Father adresses Issac by his title, showing how serious he was about this matter.
How would Issac explian what he did and why? She liked to know as well. Issac didn't answer for a while and no one said anything. They all waited. Then Issac turned to her. "I...I was there when it happened." Was all he said to her.
There was a moment of confusion and then she grew pale. Did he see what happened? She had no choice but to tell her parents and Issac gave her that choice. He stood up to leave, no doubt wanting to give them privacy, but she stopped him.
Their eyes met, "Please stay." She whispered, she had so many questions.
He nods and sit down again. This time she cling onto his hand. Holding it as if it was her last lifeline. "I..." She could feel herself begin to panic. Issac held her hand tighter. Supporting her, or calming himself down. She couldn't be sure at this moment. "It's oky sweetheart, take your time." Her mother says with a small encouraging smile. She took a deep breath, looking at the floor. She couldn't look them in the eyes.
"I was almost sixteen, I was out in the meadow. Harold and his friends came up to me." Her tears starts to fall and her mother is quickly beside her, stroking her hair. "They..." Her breath was shaky.
"They pinned me down to get rid of my clothes." Her father had to hold his anger in while her mother had tears in her eyes. "They didn't get far because some rogue saved me." she was still confused as to how Issac knew this. That is until she looked at Issac the moment she said it and she was in shock. Issac's eyes flashed gold with black specks. "No...." She whispered. Her parents confused by her reaction.
"It was you."