Chapter 52

Warning

⚠️SMUT ALERT⚠️

It will happen after the omelet scene

🌸🌸🌸

"Can someone tell me what is happening!?" Terrance yelled when he saw Issac out of control with strength he has never seen before.
"Sir we don't know but he's out of control."
Terrance looked at Issac, the beast his father created. The beast that destroyed his father and whom is now looking at him.
Terrnace was Issac's prey. He wanted to surpass his father's research, but seeing the monster so in control of himself after an overdose. He knew there was a slim chance he would get out alive.

"In order for everyone to escape, I took an overdose. Making me lose control, or that is what they had thaught. I had more control from all tje training I had done. I was the perfect distraction for Ramona and the kids to get away. We had some guards on our side who helped them escape. I made it my mission to end this madness once and for all, but Terrance also activated the self destruct sequins."
He took a deep breath, his mate soothing him by caressing her hand in circular motions on his back.
"He was close to escaping, but I got him."
They all knew that Issac killed the man, he didn't want to say it out loud again. He didn't want to feel like a monster.
"The building collapsed and I next moment I woke up in a tribe in the mountains with no memory."
He didn't feel the need to tell them how he dreamt of Catherine, how her voice called to him at night. His mate knew and that is what mattered.
"When I went for a run along the river, I picked up my wedding ring that was in the water and I remembered everything."

"We are going to my brother's pack to see the children and Ramona." Catherine informed them and Julian nods.
Xavier formally took over the pack from her father with her mother as acting luna till Xavier found his mate. She really hoped he would find one.
"Yes I see no problem with that, but will you be able to make the trip? You're about to give birth any day now?" Julian worried.
"I'll be fine, besides, if I give birth, it will atleast be in a pack I know and not another pack. Besides I wouldn't have pushed Issac to take the trip if I knew I couldn't. I'll be fine."
Anika smiled at them, "Alright, but please be save you guys." She kissed Catherine on the head, patted Issac's shoulder and dragged a pouting Julian out of the house.
Catherine giggled and he looked up smiling while quirking his eyebrow.
"And that?" She kissed his cheek, "Julian can be such a child." He grumbled, agreeing with her.
"Thank goodness for the queen."
"Indeed Darling, now come. Have a try at my breakfast." She dragged him off the couch to the kitchen.
It was omelets,but it looked so fluffy.
"I present to you, a cheesy omelet soufflé."

It really looked delicious and he could feel how nervous Catherine was

"And how many burned omelets did it take?" He smirked and she blushed and looked away.
"Many." She whispered and frowned.
Issac took it upon himself to kiss her pouty lips.
He really wanted to take his adorable mate back to the bedroom, but he knew she put very hard work into making this for him.
He took a bite that won a moan out of him.
"Flower this is absolutely delicious!"