Chapter 49

Oky people keep up with me this may be confusing I'm switching between Issac and Catherine alot, but their names will be mentioned so you know who's pov you are reading😬

🌸🌸🌸

Catherine sat on the back porch, taking in the cool breeze while stroking her stomach. The flowers were blooming beautifully this time of the year and the fragrance was absolutely devine.
She should harvest some to put in the house, it will make it more livelier.
Her and Issac's horses were grazing on the hay while constantly looking up at her.
Like they are protecting her somehow, it calmed her alot.
The baby kicked and she winced. The little Bud had a strong kick to it and he's been restless since a few days ago. Charles said that he could tell her the gender, but she refused.
Suddenly Shadow neigh and got on his hind legs.
She rushed to him, "Woaw girl, what's wrong?" Shadow stepped away from her and ran away.
"Shadow!" She called, but she kept running.
What spooked her?
She didn't bother to go after Shadow, she would return here.

Issac ran, not stopping for a moment. He's been running through the mountains for a week, only stopping for a quick rabbit lunch and to drink water.
He hasn't slept at all, but that was nothing for him, he could go a long time without sleeping. He couldn't waste a second longer.
He's glad his body heals very quickly or else he would have blistered feet and wounds all over from the times he fell.
He needed to get home to Catherine and nothing was more important than that.
He felt the air change, meaning he is close to the pack and that only made him go faster!
He was so close!
So close to holding his mate again.
In the distance he could see a horse running his direction, and not just any horse, it was Shadow!
He called on her and she ran faster till they eventually met.
He petted her mane and she nicked his hair, "I missed you too." He chuckled and and got on her.
"Now take me home Shadow!"
Home to his Flower.

Catherine stood up, with much difficulty, it was time for lunch and she was craving a strawberry smoothie, again. That is the thing she craved the most these days.
Strawberries.
Anything with strawberries she would eat.
She went into the kitchen and prepared her lunch and her smoothie.
She heard Shadow from the distance and she calmed a bit. She peeked out the window to see Shadow running really fast, but something was different. She squinted her eyes and her glass fell to the floor.
"It can't be." Her eyes already tearing up, her body felt to weak, her heart rate picking up drastically.
Then the wind changed slightly and she smelled him. It didn't take her a second to run to him.
She threw the door open and started running, wobbling, to him.
"Issac!" She yelled, her vision blurry with tears.
"Issac!"

Issac saw the view of the house and then Catherine running out of the house towards him.
Calling his name.
He jumped off Shadow and kept running.
"Catherine!" He called on her in joy and relief.
He wanted to hold her in his arms so bad.

Catherine couldn't believe her eyes.
Please let this not be another dream, please goddess it seems to real.
And then she crushed into his embrace, she welcomed the familiar sparks.
She hugged him for dear life and she started to cry. Her whole body was shaking.
This was not a dream.
"You're really here! I'm not dreaming." She sniffed his scent and nuzzled her head on his torso.
"It's not a dream."

Issac held Catherine, he held his crying mate in his arms.
She kept whispering that it was not a dream, that it was real.
His heart broke all over again.
How many nights did she wake up without him next to her?
How many nights did she dream he would return when he did not?
"Ssshhhh, I'm home now. It's oky Flower." He whispered in her ear and stroked her stomach.
He couldn't believe that Catherine was pregnant.
"I have dreamed so long of having you in my arms again, to hear your voice." His voice breaking at the end.
She began to hit his torso while crying.
He only held her tighter, kissing and stroking her head. Letting her hit him as much as she needed.
He understood that she was angry at him.
Angry because he didn't allow her to search for him. Angry because it took so long to get back to her and their unborn pup.
"I'm sorry Flower, I'm so sorry." He picked her up as she cried and hit him and he carried her up to their room where he placed her on the bed and held her.
He held her and he finally broke as tears escaped him.
He's finally home.
He made it back to her.
It should have been much sooner. Much sooner, but he made it back.
She was here, waiting for him.

Catherine looked up to see that Issac was crying.
She wiped them away for what it was worth, because tears just kept comming.
"I missed you so much Issac, so so much." She whispered and kissed his cheeks. She felt Issac's hand cupping her face.
Their eyes yelling all the emotions that cannot be expressed.
"I missed you soo much. So, so much, My Flower." and he gently placed his lips on hers and they melted into each other.
Their kiss held so many emotions and it only deepened with each passing seacond.
"You're never leaving me again." She whispered out of breath and he smiled, wiping her tears away. "I'm not planning to ever again."
She snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him back with force.

Julian was running to Anika's room just as Anika busted open the door. Her eyes wide and a smile to match.
"He's back!"
They felt it, they felt when their beta returned.
"I must go at once!" Julian got his coat but Anika grabbed his collar.
"Julian, they haven't been together in five months. Let the lovers reunite."
She scolded and Julian out his coat back.
"That is why you are my mate."
Anika kissed her hopeless mate.
"Indeed, we'll visit them in the morning."

That night, Issac submitted to his mate as Catherine claimed him over and over again. Completely lost in each other's embrace.

🌸🌸🌸

Yay!
Issac finally made it back home!

Are you guys happy with this reunion?
I felt like I needed to write so much more but I just couldn't get there.

Always editing later.

Asking if you guys want a smut scene?
Obviously after she gives birth...

Which also brings me to my next question.
BABY NAMES PEOPLE!
Comment boy and girl names on what you would like the baby to be called and I'll post the winner names in the next chapter for voting.

So far I got:

Boy Names
- Levi
- Logan
- Owen
- Gabriel

Girl Names:
+ Allegra
+ Tallulah
+ Gabriella
+ Charlotte

Feel free to add names!

Another writer problem😜