Chapter 53

Catherine yawned and her eyes slowly opened.
She stretched out, she didn't think she'd be so exhausted just from...
She blushed, her body tingling from remembering how Issac gave her pleasure.
"Don't make me take you now Flower, you smell devine." She jumped when she sees him by the door and she looked away to hide her embarrassment.
He walked towards her and took a strand of hair out of her face, caressing her face.
"So beautiful." He mumbled and lightly placed a kiss on her lips.
"Go get ready, I already packed our stuff."
She kissed his palm.
"Only if you pick out my outfit again."
He picked her up and placed her on the bathroom counter, undressed her and got the shower ready.
Catherine couldn't help it, but tears pooled put of her eyes.
"Catherine what's wrong?" Issac was with her in a moment, he looked so worried at this moment it only made her heart swell.
She laughed and wiped her tears away. "I'm just so happy."
She grabbed his face and kissed him senseless.
"I'm happy to be your mate." She hugged him as best she could with her stomach.
"I love you so much." She whispered and kissed her mark on his shoulder.
Issac held her tightly and kissed the top of her head.
"I love you soo much Flower, you and our child. You complete me. You are all I ever wanted and all I will ever need."
He pampered kisses all over her face, kissing her tears and that sweet smile.
They stay in each other's embrace for a while.
Without Catherine ever realizing, Issac took them both in the shower.
Issac took great care of her, cleaning her while pampering her with kisses.
They finished after a long time and Issac dressed her in a long blue, button up dress.

"Ready to go?" She asked him when he was dressed. He nods and they get ready to leave, she halted.
"Wait do we have a baby bag?" She turned around to get the baby bag, but Issac stopped her.
"I have it Flower, don't worry." She calmed right down.
"Let's go then."

Issac looked over to his mate who was soundly asleep during the whole ride to her old pack. She would groan when the baby started to kick but he would place his hand on her stomach just like right now.
"Sshh little Bud, your mother needs her sleep and I'm right here, don't worry." He said and the kicks stopped. He really couldn't wait till their child is born, he was scared, but he knew everything would be fine as long as he had Catherine with him.

The closer they got to the Blood Cresent pack the more his nerves spiked.
Did all the kids survived?
Were they badly injured?
Did they have a save place to stay?
What will Ramona do now?
All these questions kept running through his mind.
Catherine's hand held onto his that rested on her stomach and he watched her in the corner of his eye. She was awake and smiling at him, "Everything will be oky."
Just that alone made him more calm.
He understood why his teacher said he will find someone who was like the moon to him. Someone who would calm him just by lookong at them.
It was his mate, his beautiful Catherine.

They crossed the border and he was anxious to see the children and he prayed to the Goddess that everyone made it out alive.
Especially the two that was experimented on the most Odette and Claude.