Chapter 37

Hi guys, I'm a little bit in a blank for the three few chapters.

Ssooooo I feel pretty bad about leaving you guys to wait.

But thank you for waiting!

🌸🌸🌸

The excitement of yesterday's events still kept her awake. The moon from the window in full view that cast it's rays on the bed, somewhat calming her.
The view of the mountains was absolutely beautiful from this room, with the town lights to light up the night.

Issac took her to Aspen, Colorado and it was absolutely beautiful here

Issac took her to Aspen, Colorado and it was absolutely beautiful here. They are in a secluded cabin, away from the busy town below. She knows Issac doesn't like the busy life, so here was just prefect for them.

Her eyes found her hand, there where her ring is now. It hasn't sunken in that Issac did all of this for her.
"You have not slept yet Flower." Issac's rough voice breaks through the silence, sending a shiver in her body.
His sleepy eyes met hers, frowning a little.
"I couldn't sleep." He scooted upwards, exposing her chest. Making her gulp. He was a work of art.
"Is everything oky?"
She scooted up as well, her smile seems tobhave calmed Issac a bit.
"I'm simply too excited to sleep. I couldn't believe that you did all this for me. We've barely spoken on such things and here you are, making this tremendous gesture and it warms my heart so much. I simply don't know how to calm down."
She scooted over to lay her head on his chest, like so many times, it felt right, calming.
She trached his scars while he in turn stroked her hair.
"Do....do you sometimes wish I was more, well, talkative?" Issac asked, his chest tightens, she could feel.
"I love you just the way you are Issac, I wouldn't change you at all. It's just that..."
How should she say this without offending him?
"Speak freely, Flower."
She bites her lip, but it was now or never.
"I wish you could be more open to me, talk to me more. I want to get to know you, know what angers you, what makes you happy. What keeps you awake at night. I want to know you, your past times. I just want you to be open to me, so that I don't feel like I'm just another person for you." The last part came out so soft and quiet, but she knew he heard her.
She didn't want to look at his expression right now. Anger? Irritation?
There crept a silence over them. She kept tracing his scars.
"I never knew my parents, I had no name." Issac said and her hand stopped tracing.
She lift her head up to meet Issac, her breath almost lost when he spoke. He seemed to be lost, looking at the moon.
"The first memory I have is that of four white walls with metal door. Men in white coats and syringes that always had the strangest liquid in it, a black substance." She had a feeling she would not like this.
"Issac you don't have to..."
"It's oky Catherine, you'll have to know and I can't think of a better time." He cuts her off from stopping him.
In truth, she didn't want him to stop, but she was more worried about his feelings right now than her own.
"I had no name, the man called me Subject 100."

"Subject 100, eat, the Doc will be here soon."
"Subject 100, time for testing."
"Be a good monster for me Subject 100."
"Subject 100, showing signs of complete mind loss."
"Subject 100, immune to silver."
"Subject 100, time for your discipline."
"Subject 100, showing signs of uncontrolled anger lashings."
"Subject 100, gone rogue."
"Subject 100 will be scheduled for testing."