Chapter 15

Being woken up by the sound of a rooster was strange.
The left side of the bed was cold, meaning Issac left early morning. "Well let the weekend begin!" She yawns while she stretches out her body. It always seems to make one feel refreshed.

She took a hot shower and dressed as comfortable as she could. She braided her hair and skipped to the kitchen just as Issac entered the house. She had to hold her breath. He was wearing a tight white shirt, only it was not so white anymore, with long jeans and barefoot. He was covered in dirt and his hair was slightly wet from the sweat. He had scars all over his arms she could barely see them, but most of them were covered in dirt.
Oh my! She found that extremely attractive and she couldn't explain why. The way the sweat just runs off of him, kind of highlighting his muscles.
"Are you oky, Catherine? You look a little red."
He looked at her with worry and she laughed in hopes of covering up that she was blushing hard for her mate. "N...no I am fine. Just went to fast down the stairs that is all. Just out of breath." She hoped he would not see how she was lying. "Alright." He eyed her closely and she begged her face not to get any more redder than it already was.
"Do you have time for breakfast?" She blurted out and rushed to the kitchen.

Issac look at her figure rushing to the kitchen, he better stay with her today. She really looked red, he didn't want her passed out or have a fever. It was his luck that he had the day off so he can spend more time on his crops, but now he needs to keep an eye on her.
In the kitchen Catherine was already done with breakfast. It was nothing fancy, just the normal bacon, eggs and toast. They were eating peacefully at the island. Her food this time didn't taste as good as her soup, but it was still good and he would happily ate it. She made it so how could he not. "Why are you covered in dirt?" She ask with her mouth stuffed. "I work on my farm most of the time, that is also the reason I work very late because I need to handle pack bussines as well."

Catherine was in awe, not because of how busy he was, but because that was the most Issac talked to her in one time.  "Oh wow, will you show me around the house? We hadn't really had the time for you to show me around." She was nervous, she didn't want to inconvenience him. "Get dressed." Was all he said and she pouted, back to the caveman talk. Non the less she dresses in what she thinks was appropriate on a day out on the fields.
"Will this be oky?" She ask Issac about her outfit. He looks at her and nods, then walk out the door. She assumed she should follow so that is what she did.

The first few meters was just plain grass, but when they got further she saw the garden.

There was basically three sections, separated by two dirt paths.
"On the left side is the vegetables that grows with its fruit above the ground , in the middle is herbs and on the right is vegetables that grow underneath the ground and everywhere is some flowers planted that has a symbiosis relationship with the plants. At the far end is more medicinal plants for remedies." He says. It was clear that he was very passionate about his farm and plants.
"I planted everything so that when it rains the water can flow freely. There are certain plants that creates toxins when in contact with water so they will be at the bottom.