Chapter 41

"Code red, female was in a severe car crash, breathing is slowing down, she was found passed out on the sight." The ambulance stroll in a female. He rushed to the patient and froze.
"Dr Newintsky?"
"Dear goddess help us, prepare the morphine." She was in bad shape, really bad shape.
"Doctor what is wrong? You're not usually this wound up?" A nurse ask.
"There will be hell to pay if we don't get her in a stable condition." He whispered before walking away. He needed to make a call he was not looking forward to.

His day couldn't be more peaceful, that was until his phone rings. He ignored it, they would call again if it's an emergency.
Then it rings again, he didn't recognize the number.
"Ethan Black speaking."
"Hello Sir, this is Dr Newintsky, I'm from St Louis Hospital, I'm calling regarding your daughter Catherine Jane Black, she...."
He didn't wait before he grabbed his keys.
"Madeline! We need to go now!" He yelled. Madeline was on alert immediately, since he rarely calls her by her name.
"Ethan what's going on?"
He couldn't even comfort his wife at the moment.
"It's Catherine." She paled and grabbed her jacket, not asking anything further.
They speeded to the hospital, no doubt they are getting alot of speeding tickets, but none of that mattered right now. They were worried about their pup.

They rushed into the hospital.
"Where is my daughter!" Ethan growled and the nurses cowered away.
Madeline held his bicep. "Wolfie, it's not helping us if you scare them." He wanted to fight back, but then he saw the worry and tears in her eyes. She was barely keeping it together.
"Mr and Mrs Black." Dr Newintsky called.
"Doctor what happened?" Madeline asked, he placed his hand on her back to comfort her, but to give him strength as well.
"There was a major car crash, she was severely injured, cracked ribs, broken bones, concussion, internal bleeding. We've operated on her to set her bones. She should be waking up in due time, but she'll be in alot of pain." His heart broke for his daughter.
"And Issac?" The doctor stayed quiet.
"Doctor?"
"We, we did not find his body. We found Catherine in the passenger side, but the drivers side was empty."
"So have they found him?"
"The Special Police are on it, but no luck so far."
The special police is for the werewolf cases like this.
"And the other party?"
The doctor was hesitant.
"The truck that crashed into them was abandoned as well. No scent could be found."
He wants to throw a table in rage. No one knew who did this to his daughter and the one person who would never leave her is missing with the unknown party, that he was sure of.
"Can we see her?" Madeline ask.
"Yes, follow me."

He leads them to the private room. There lies his daughter, all bandaged up, connected to an IV and a heart monitor. Madeline let out a sob as she rushed to Catherine's side.
"Oh my Baby! It's oky baby, mommy and daddy are here. Everything is going to be oky." She whispered while holding their daughter's hand.
He walked closer to them, standing behind his mate. He was too shocked to see his daughter like this, he didn't know how to react.
"You'll find out who did this to our baby girl, won't you?" Madeline chokes out.
He kneells before her to wipe her tears away.
"I won't rest until I find who did this to her." She gave him a teary smile, "I know, Wolfie." He kissed her forehead and then left the room.

"Dad, where are you guys? The guards said you left in a hurry?"
"Cat has been in an accident,she's in the hospital, Issac is no where to be found along with the people responsible for this."
"WHAT!? Is Cat oky?" He had no doubt that the rest of his children will soon show up.
"So far she is stable, Xavier, I need you to get on this case to find who did this. When your brothers get here I'll join you. I can't leave your mother and sister alone. We don't know if this was a hit or an accident, but I'm sure it was a hit."
Xavier took a deep breath.
"Alright Father, I'm on it, send me the crash site location."
"Thank you Son."
He spots Dr Newintsky and goes over to him, "Doctor, why isn't she healing like she is suppose to? She's my daughter and the Suprano, how is this possible?" He asked.
He didn't want to ask in front of Madeline to worry her further.
"We are not entirely sure, one of my theories is that she has sustained so much damage that it has affected her wolf healing abilities as well, or that they saw the accident comming and her wolf protected her that her wolf got most of the damage and is healing, but much slower. Goddess praise that she is the Suprano."
He staggers, he feels dizzy, "You're saying, if she wasn't a Suprano, she would have been..." He didn't want to finish his sentence and by the looks of the doctor, he got his answer.
"Alpha, rest assured we are keeping a close eye on her and doing everything we can to speed up her healing." Dr Newintsky said and walked away.
He leaned against the wall, he feels his body sink to the ground.
His baby girl could've died.

"Dad!" He composed himself when his sons arrive, they didn't need to see him in such a state.
"Is Cat oky?" Elijah asked for them.
"Yes, your mother is with her now." They ran into the room, Elliot stayed behind.
"Son, you didn't have to come so far." Elliot hugged him, "It's going to be oky, Father." He hugged Elliot closer, a tear dared to escape his eye.
He prayed to the Goddess above that it will be.

🌸🌸🌸

So BOOM!

What exactly happened?
Where is Issac?