Chapter 48

Denali watched Calian train with his men. He was very skilled indeed, his men were basically no match for him now. Kocoum could match him, but as their fight grew longer, it was obvious who had the upper hand.
"Calian is regaining his strength." Shikoba said from behind.
"Indeed."
They saw Calian threw someone against the tree.
"It is a shame that his memories did not come back yet. His knowledge is vast about the world, but his own are hidden in fog."
Aiyana rushed to Calian, giving him a cloth to wipe off his sweat.
Denali knew his daughter took quite a liking to Calian and he tried his best to keep them away from each other, but Aiyana always seemed to find him.
Calian on the other side, didn't seem to care about Aiyana at all. He barely talks to her, or acknowledge her at all.
He often found Calian on top of the hill that looked down on the lands, his eyes were always intensely staring. Waiting on nature to respond to his call.
"We must remain hopeful, the spirit will guide him."

Aiyana felt bitter, nothing she did could get Calian's attention.
Was she not attractive to him?
But all that will change tonight, she will have Calian.
"Aiyana, why don't you give up on him." Kocoum asked.
She lifted her head high, "I shall have what I want Kocoum, don't try to interfere." She sneered and walked away.
Kocoum watched her walk away. He sighed, she was not someone who gives up easily and he had a feeling she will do something forceful on Calian.

Lucius stared at Issac from afar, "You're a long way from home Issac." He looked at the ring in his hands, Issac's wedding ring that he found at the building that Issac destroyed.
He stroked the ring on the edges and it glowed blue, "May the winds of the Goddess lead you home." He whispered and blew the ring out of his hands and watched the wind carry it away.

Issac did not feel to join the rest of the tribe tonight. His body and mind was far too restless, so he got his clothes ready. He wanted to enjoy a quiet night away from all the people, down by the riverbed.
"I see mother nature is calling you Calian." Shikoba said.
"The river, won't be long." He said
"The fog is lifting." and he slowly left the tribe grounds without anyone noticing accept for Shikoba.

He shifted into his wolf when he knew he was far away and he ran.
Everything was enhanced in this form and it braught a certain clamness to him.
He reached the riverbed and looked up.
The sky was so clear tonight, he could see all the stars. The moon was full, making the night even more beautiful.
"It's so fascinating how people at sea used the stars to sail all over the world, how were they so sure the stars didn't change."
He shook his head when he heard the voice.
Who was that voice? His heart felt so warm right now, like his whole life is now complete.
"Do you like looking at the stars, Issac?"
Issac?
Was that his name?
"Constant as the stars above, always know that you are loved."
The voice sings and his heart feels warm.
Who does this voice belong to?

He looked into the river and saw something blue shining in the water. He reached into and took it out, the blue light dissappeared and it its place was a golden ring.  In the moonlight he could see something engraved on the inside of the ring.
'You are my Darling'

"Oeh let's go in here!" Catherine dragged him into a shop.
"Flower, this is an engraving shop." She turned to me and smiled.
"I know. Now give me your ring." He looked at his ring.
"My ring, why?" She just giggled and took my ring off instead.
She rushed to the front desk where she asked them something and the man nodded. She then wrote something on a piece of paper and gave it to this man.
She skipped back to me and hooked her arms around mine.
"Now come on, let me introduce you to ice-cream."
So Catherine took them to several shops toe try different kinds of ice-cream. He would've never guessed that there could be so different flavors.
The sun was setting and Catherine dragged them back to the engraving shop where the man gave her n small box. With much excitement she rushed back to me and gave him the ring back.
"Check the inside."
She whispered and he looked.
"You are my Darling." He read out loud and then looked at her.
"Do, do you like it?" She mumbled while looking at the ground.
He gently put the ring back on and raised her head so he could look into her beautiful eyes.
He gave her a soft kiss, PDA was not his thing.
"I love it Flower, thank you."
Her smile was all Issac lived for, to see her smile.

Issac gasped when he fell to the ground in shock.
His heart was beating out of control.
He remembered everything!
His whole life.
Oh goddess, he's been away for so long. He needed to get back to Catherine now and he couldn't waste another second.
"I'm comming home Flower."

Kocoum didn't see Calian at the barbecue and he couldn't see Calian either. He frowned and rushed to his tent that he offered to share with Calian.
He walked in to see a very much naked Aiyana kneeling in a fetal position.
"Ai... Aiyana?" He said in shock and she also looked up in shock.
"Kocoum! What are you doing here?"
Kocoum threw a blanket over her. "What are you doing here?" He sits on Calian's bed. Aiyana couldn't look him in the eyes.
"I was going to...uhm...force Calian to marry me."
He shook his head. "Aiyana, he was never sweared into the tribe." She looked away from him.
"I doesn't matter."
"Aiyana, this is my dome, I walked in when you were naked." He clarified for her and her eyes widen in realization.
Whenever a woman kneels naked in a man's home, it means she is proposing marriage. Should he refuse, he would 'throw' her out, yet Kocoum has not thrown out Aiyana.
Aiyana stood up, "No, forget this ever happened." Aiyana wanted to propose to Calian, she knew he wouldn't throw her out, no. He would just sit there and leave her be. It was the perfect plan.
She wanted to leave now, but Kocoum was quick to grab her and pin her on the bed.
"I can't do that Aiyana." She struggled against him.
"Let me go Kocoum!"
"I love you Aiyana!" He shouted and she stopped moving.
"W...what?" Her teary eyes looked up at him.
"I love you, I have loved you for a long time. There is no one in this tribe who is a better match for you than me!"
"But you never made any advancement?"
"I was a coward oky! But when Calian arrived and I saw you looking at him. I wanted you to look at me that way."
He gripped her hips, his body shaking.
"So please, let me make you mine."
Aiyana looked at Kocoum for the first time, really looked at him. How come she never realized how handsome he was?
"Alright Kocoum, on one condition."
Kocoum's heart was bursting, "Anything."
She looked away and blushed. "I will be your only as will you be mine." She mumbled. It was customed in her tribe for a man to take on another wife or a wife to choose another husband. Aiyana didn't want that, she didn't want to share.
Kocoum smiled down at her, he slowly got closer and kissed her forehead and looked in her eyes again.
"It was always going to be just you."

Denali looked over his tribe, the laughter was always welcomed.
"It seems Calian's fog has lifted." Shikoba said next to him. "That is good."
Then they heard moaning, the chief's and Shikoba's hearing was very advanced.
Shikoba cackled, "It seems we have a new chief." Denali shook his head an laughed.
So Kocoum finally made his move.
It was a joyish night indeed.

🌸🌸🌸

Yay! Issac finally remembered and is on his way home to his Flower!
Will he be in time?

Yay! Issac finally remembered and is on his way home to his Flower!Will he be in time?