Chapter 54

"Dada!"
Catherine watched as Xavier kneeled and took Claude and Odette in his arms. Kissing each of them on the cheek.
"Sis, welcome home and ooohhh my you're huge!" Xavier said as she stood up. That earned him a smack on the head from their mother.
"But I'm not the one with two kids who calls him Dada, am I?" She glared at him and he shrunk back a little.
Xavier felt guilty from keeping this from Cat.
"Guess I've got some explaining to do, huh?" He chuckled at his frowning sister.
"Oh don't be hard on him Pumkin."
Her mother defended him and took Claude from him.
Before she could argue more, their father arrived.
"Look at my beautiful daughter!"
Ethan hugged his daughter and kissed her face.
"Hi Daddy!" Catherine laughed and hugged her father back.

"Sssoooo, your wolf just claimed them?" Catherine look at her brother dumbfounded while he feeds Odette.
"Yeap, pretty much."
"Why I be dahmed." She relaxed in her seat and smiled. It has been a long time sinse she has seen her brother smile for real.
"What will happen to the other kids?" She asked and Issac wanted to know as well.
"I'm busy building a house for Ramona and the kids."
Ramona blushed, "I, I want to look after the kids and when we're all settled. I'd like to adopt them."
Everyone smiled at Ramona. She crawled into the Black's heart real fast, quickly becoming part of the family with the kids that Issac saved.
"Oh that's so wonderful." She yawned and after that she was immediately in Issac's arms. Her arms snaked around his neck and she nuzzled her head on his shoulders.
"Sleep Flower." He kissed her head and walked her to her old room.

Madeline smiled at her daughter and her mate. "They are simply adorable and perfect together." Ethan chuckled but he couldn't agree more. Their dynamics clearly changed and they look alot more connected now.
Issac returned, "Sorry, she sleeps alot."
"Ooooeeehhhh it's a girl!" Madeline squealed. Issac frowned, "How do you know if it is?"
"She's my daughter and if she's anything like me, it is. When I was pregnant with Catherine I was tired all the time in my third trimester."

Issac thought about having a girl, he wouldn't mind if it was a boy or a girl. He was happy no matter what.

Catherine woke up from her nap and walked down stairs. She sees her mother lurking by the living room door.
"Mother what are you doing?" Her mother hushed and waved her over.
There in the living room, was all the kids cuddled up together on the couch with Issac in the middle with little Sonny happily sleeping on him and the rest of the kids around him. Each kid was touching him in some way.
Catherine mentally awed and took a photo. They looked so peaceful.
"Dear heavens Odette please come down and don't you dare knock anything over." Catherine went to the kitchen to find out what was wrong.
She almost burts out laughing.
Odette was on the highest shelf wagging her tails with her little bud in the air. She was truly beautiful. Odette had a pure white coat with red tips on her tails.
Her brother was just below Odette with his hands ready to catch her, he looked completely freaked out.
Catherine left to get something out of the baby bag that she thinks will help.
"Need any help brother?" she asked when she came back and saw that the situation hasn't changed at all.
Xavier's shoulders sagged, "Help will be grateful."
Catherine shook the rattle, immediately catching Odette's attention and she jumped, catching the rattle in her mouth and planted with it on the floor.
Catherine giggled and Xavier took a breath.
"She's like a cat." she said and they laughed.
"Yes she is." Xavier watched in relief his daughter playing safe on the ground. His little kitten.

"Ma..." She instinctively turned around to see Sonny wiping the sleep from his eyes. Her heart doing summersaults. Did Sonny really call her Ma? Or was that just a thing he called to other woman?
"Yes Sweety?"
"I'm hungry." She kissed his nose, "I'm not the best cook, sandwich sound oky? Do you like cheese?"
Sonny shook his head, "I like cheese!"
She picked him up very carefully and placed him on the counter.
She got everything ready and placed the sandwich in front of Sonny who happily ate it, swinging his legs back and forth.
"Is it any good?"
He smiled, looking like a chipmunk.
"It's yummy!" He giggled after he swallowed his bite.
"Yum, make more Mam?" Those cute doe blue eyes pleaded her and she caved. Might as well make it before Issac makes food, then he will only want Issac's food.
She wouldn't even blame him, she preferred his food over her own as well.