Chapter 31

The sound of his phone ringing woke him up. He slowly dressed in some pants and he gets to the phone in time, he didn't want to wake up his mate.
His mate, he still can't believe he has a mate.

"Julian what do you need?" His voice was still very much sleepy snd talking to a childish Julian was not in his to-do list when waking up.
"Why do you sound like you just woke up, it is the middle of the day?" He did not realize that it was that late.
"What's it to you?" Julian huffed. "Well what ever Mr Grumpy Pants, I need you to come in today." He didn't want to leave Catherine yet, not during her heat.
"Do you really need me today, Julian?"
"Oky, are you oky, because the Issac I know does not sound like that?" Julian was going to find out one way or another that he marked and mated Catherine, he just didn't want to tell or let him know now.
"Julian."
He warns. "Allright! I really do need you today."
"Fine."
He ended the call and got ready, Catherine was still fast asleep. He stepped out, but paused. He quickly writes a note and leave it next to her, kiss her forehead and then he leaves.

He made it to the palace in record time. He follows Julian's scent to the conference room where he sees four Alpha's growling. The growling immediately stopped when he entered. He took his seat next to Julian. "Right, there is a land between these four packs." He watched where Julian pointed on the map. "It's unclaimed and all four want it."
He studies the files quickly. "Alpha Locke, I don't see any reason you would want that land, your population is stable, there is no need for you to expand. Alpha Killian, you have more than enough land for your people. Alpha Elarch, you just recently claimed a land. Alpha Helgar you just moved to that land because your pack was getting to close to human lands." He closes their files. "Is there any good reason why any of you should claim that land besides gaining more land and power?" No one spoke, knowing full well that is what they wanted and he had them cornered. Julian might be wise, but he sometimes had a hard time saying no or choosing what to do.
"Then it is settled, the land belongs to the royal pack and will remain unclaimed." Julian seemed to be happy with this resolution. "There you go, Alpha's you are excused." They scowled at him and left, ot was clear that the Alphas was not a fan of him.
It was now his turn to scowl at Julian, a growl escaping his lips.
"You could have handled them. Why did you call me here?" Julian only smiled like an innocent child or rather one that took candy but denied it.
"I want to schedule your mates introduction as the Beta Suprano, I need you to give me a date."
He growled, "You let me leave my mate in heat for this?!" He was angry and agitated. Julian paled, only realizing now how different Issac's scent was. "I'm sorry I did not know she was in heat." Julian's voice squeaked at the end, knowing full well that Issac may just hit him. Issac paid him no matter and immediately went home to his mate.

The closer he got to his house the more he could smell her heat and it was driving him mad. He opens the door and not a second to late lips connected to his and he hoist her and her legs wrapped around him as they fight for dominance. His wolf already riled up when he feels her naked body.
Catherine was pushed against the wall by her mate and she moaned of the pleasure. Issac trailed kisses down to her mark and her whole body shook. The more pleasure Issac gave her the tighter her hold became on his hair. Their growls ripped through the air and Catherine was thrown on their bed, she was already naked and that sight was intoxicating to Issac.
He quickly got rid of his clothes, knowing that if he kept them on Catherine would tear them apart. Her eyes held so much desire for him that he was completely lost in them.

He slowly gets in the bed and starts to kiss her foot moving up to her legs gently, but with need and Catherine was drowning in pleasure. Her moans was music to his ears.
"You're beautiful."
He whisper while worshipping her body. His lips finally made its way to her lips and she pulled him closer to her. The need in her core only increasing by the second.
"Issac please."
She begs in beautiful moans and this time he plunged into her without a second thought.
"Fuck Catherine."
He mumbles in her neck as he begins speed up. He could feel his blood seeping down his back with the way Catherine plunged her nails into his shoulders in pleasure.
He growls and slammed deeper into her.
She gasped when he went deeper and her back arched, making him feel her more against him, his was on fire with every contact her skin made on his. "Oh Issac!"
He went faster when he hears her moaning his name and then they became undone. He falls next to her on the bed. They were both out of breath and covered in sweat and he in blood, but that didn't last long as her heat started flaring up again. They didn't waste any time to go at it again.

"Issac?" Catherine whispered, after their long session of love making, and they lock eyes. "Y...you don't regret it, do you?" She was very insecure now that her heat died down.
She knows they agreed to take things slow and well, things didn't really work that way.
Issac turned on his side and pulled her to him, their naked bodies touching each other. He kisses her forehead and let her nuzzle her head in his neck. "Never Flower, never." She fell asleep with happy tears and a smile on her face.

Issac watched her sleep, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Scared that this all might be just a dream and that he will wake up any second to realize it was all fake.
"You mean everything to me, Flower." He whispered as he feels his eyes drooping, forcing him to fall asleep. His mate safe in his arms, the thaught he went to sleep was that he needed to replace the bedding.

🌸🌸🌸

Another ravaging moment between the two lovers!
Feel like fangirling on then😁🙈

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!