Chapter 1

It was a fresh winter morning and all you could see was white. For him it was beautiful and the sunrise just added that cherry on top that the view needed. The tips of the trees shined like diamonds as the rays toutched it. The birds chirped one in spesific told him the time. Here on top of the mountain, life was perfect.
But his serenity did not last long, the sound of paws hitting the snow could be heard, from what he could tell it was only one wolf with immense power. Alpha maby? Which didn't put him in a good position. He follwed the scent with the utmost care not to be seen, the wind blew up in his favor so his scent wouldn't be recognized easily.
The scent leads him the the steam down north where he finds a heavily damaged wolf. It took a vew sips before he fell into the snow. He waited for the wolf to move but he did not. He slowly advanced forward, his guard was at his max, he did not need to be attacked, the healing herbs he needed was rare during the winter. His nose tipped the wolf, he was passed out.
He could just walk away and let nature takes its coarse with him.

He didn't know why he saved the man. He shifted to pick up the wolf and walked to his cave. He got a fire starting and the wolf changed into a man. He really was of high rank, maby he shouldn't have saved him. He really doesn't like packs not so much the packs but the hierarchy. With much protest he cleaned up the wounds that was inflicted, from closer he was amazed that this man did not die yet. He suffered lethal blows. He used his herb pate and rubbed it on all the scars, the most lethal one ran right across his chest from his shoulder down diagonally. He made sure to apply alot on the wound.
He didn't really sleep that night, one, there was a man sleeping and could wake any moment, so he didn't trust that the guy wouldn't do something that would hurt him.

~~~

"I swear to the goddess of you drop that I will castrate you young man!" Her mother yells at her youngest brother Aiden who was balancing a bunch of dishes. He was on cleanup duty which usually follows with a few broken plates and glasses.
"Shame that poor poor mate of yours, she won't get no babies." Elijah sassed. Elijah was one of the twins. "Luckily I don't have to worry about mine, I don't swing that way." That would be the other twin Elliot. "Don't think I won't cut your tool off Elliot, don't mess with me." Her mother sassed right back and Elliot immediately covered his important parts and runs away. "Mom you are really violent you know that?" Her eldest brother and also the next Alpha, Xavier, strolls through the kitchen with his training clothes and the smell of sweat. He walks over to her an kiss her on the forehead. "Hey sis." she greets him back.
"If I'm not who's going to establish dominance over them?" Her mother says back while chopping some food.
"Ouch Butterfly, you do know I'm the Alpha right? I'm the image of dominance." Her father comes around the corner and puffs his chest out. Despite being 51 years old he still looks like a man in his 30's thanks to werewolf genes. My mother smiled sweetly. "Oh Sweety, that's cute." She kissed his cheek and continues with the dishes while my father pouts. "I'm not cute." He mumbles while walking up to his office.
To everyone he's a strong, confident, dominant ruler, who does not takes any bullshit from anyone. But to them, his kids and her mother, he's like a big huggable teddy bear. Which means they get spoiled alot so her mother needs to put her foot down sometimes. "Cathy, how are you so normal when you have six crazy brothers?" Her mother puffs. Her blond hair is up in a messy bun and her cheeks are flushed from the work. "Someone has to balance the scale, just so happens it's me." She kisses her forehead. "I love you sweetheart, don't change."
She smiles at her and walks away.
She was just so tired for today, it may be weekend, but she has been busy at the orphanage taking care of the babies and that is alot of work. She really needs a nap.
The bell rings. "I got it!" she rushes to go open the door, which was jer first mistake because seven pairs of feet could be heard running towards the door. "Cat don't!" She swings the door open. "Hi Dale, watch out." She just stand aside and Andy already has his hands out up in surrender with his neck in submission. "I'm just here for Xavier." Andy was Xavier's friend and also the next beta. He was a bit older than Xavier, but that didn't matter to them. They have this unbreakable bromance going on.
The growling behind her stopped and the room calmed down. "Cathy don't just open the door for people!" Xavier scolds. I roll my eyes. "Xavi, I can literally smell that it's Dale. I'm not stupid."
"I don't care, someone could be pointing a gun at him or something just to get to you. Let us open the door." She wasn't going to get anywhere, because her other brothers and her father agreed. "Fine, let the future alpha die, be my guest." She shakes her head and went to her room.

People I have six overprotective brothers. Xavier, who is now 20 and he's such a romantic. He talks constantly about his mate and he hasn't even met her yet, which sometimes gets him down but he is always optimistic about finding her, but to other people he can be a little scary and strict.
Then we have my twin brothers Elijah and Elliot, they are 18. Elijah is a total ladies man but has never slept with someone, I think he's afraid mother will castrate him if he does. Elliot is openly gay and the geek in the family and he really hates physical contact. We are all waiting for them to find their mate, we can't wait. Then we have the triplets Aiden, Arthur and Aaron. They are 17 soon to be 18. Aiden is a firecracker and a sport junky with straight A's on school but She has never seen him open a book. She concluded that he just seduce the teachers into giving him high points, but he denies it.
Arthur is a total booknerd and you always find him with a book. He has a wierd love for cupcakes. You should see him in a bakery. Total cuteness overload. Aaron is, well Aaron. She feels like he is just drifting along with everything. He's got that aloof vibe, very serious about everything. He has one weakness and that is their mother. He absolutely adores her.
Then we have her, Catherine Jane and She 15 turning 16 soon. She is shy, a total book nerd with social anxiety.
This is my perfect family. The Black family.

🌸🌸🌸

Soo are we excited yet!?
Comment!
Vote!
Enjoy!