Chapter 7

It was a full moon and his teacher was sitting outside, probably admiring the moon. He did that alot, the moon made him feel calm, he wondered if his teacher feels the same way he does. "Come sit with me kid." His teacher calls out to him. He slowly sits next to him. "One day kid, you'll find someone and that someone will be like the moon to you." He looks up at the moon. How could anyone be like the moon?
~~~

He was absolutely beautiful. She had never seen such a man quite like him. She was taken away by how he looked, there was a scar over his right eye that went down to the middle of his cheek. His hazel eyes were so beautiful, it reminded her of the sun's rays when it's shining on the river. Those flecks of gold mashed with blue and a hint of brown. She could tell that he was very well built, but she couldn't see because he was wearing a jacket.
Her heart was beating out of control, she can't believe the first time he saw her was with paint on her face. Her mate must think she is hideous! She was so ashamed that she ran up to her room. There he was so perfect and then there was her. A knock sounded from the door. "Sweety it's mom, can I come in?"
"Yes mom."
Her mom slowly came in and she immediately rushed over to her in an embrace. "Oh sweety what's wrong?" Her mother wiped the tears away, only then did she realise that she was crying. "I met my mate." Her mother smiled and sequeled. "Oh really, who?!" She blushed just thinking of him. "I... I don't know his name. It's the guy downstairs with the scar on his eye." Madeline's eyes grew. "You, you mean Issac?" She slowly nods, feeling herself getting all flustered again. "Sweetheart, you need to go to him now. Issac is a Beta Superior, you running away from him is not good. He will think you are going to reject him. Betas and Alphas think like that heavens know why." Her blood ran cold, she would never reject her mate ever! Her parents taught her better and she could see the love they have, why would she reject her mate?
"Come on let's go down to meet him." Her mother tugged on her arms but she didn't move. "I can't! I need to freshen up. There is paint on my face and everything." Her mother softly smiles. "Catherine, to him you are the most beautiful woman he ever laid eyes on, no matter how you look. Now come we don't want to keep hom waiting." The little pep talk from her mother gave her alot of courage to go down and meet Issac, her mate.

She heard screaming and growling comming from downstairs.
"Issac where are you going?!" He hears someone scream.
She sees her father and a man standing at the door. "Honey were is Issac?" Her dad turned around to face them and he frowns. "I don't know, he got all worked up and ran out of here."
She got pale, did he think that she wil reject him!?
Without saying anything to anyone she followed his scent. She didn't know how to explain his scent. It was like fresh mountain air and snow. She runs faster than she ever did, her wolf gave her enough strength to get to their mate.
His scent leads her to the flower field she used to play in. There she find him shaking and growling, but he's not changing into his wolf. That ammount of control was astounding to her, she doesn't even think that Xavier has that much control over his wolf. "Issac?" He stilled and turned around, his eyes was a storm, but at the same time emotionless. It was pitch black. She walked closer, slowly, until she was right in front of him. Her heart was beating wildly, he was even more handsome from up close. "So handsome." The words left her mouth and she clapped her mouth with her hand in shock. She didn't mean to say that out loud. Oh dear her mate must think she is weird!
She sees something swirl in his eyes, but then it was gone. Her mate is not an easy man, that much she could see. "I'm..." She was shaking. How can she be this nervous? "I'm Catherine Jane." She admired the ground, she scolded herself for being so shy that she couldn't even look at him when introducing herself. It wasn't that she wasn't always shy, but now it was just more worse.
After a vew minutes of silence, "Issac Snyder." he introduced himself to her. His voice was deep, but so gentle to her ears. It send waves of pleasure through her body and she liked it, also making her blush a little.
"W...wwil yyou accept mme, Issac? I didn't mean to run away from you, I just... " She was shaking so bad and she had to stutter at that, oh gosh. How pathetic she must sound. "I've accepted you the moment I met you Flower." If she wasn't blushing a moment ago she was blushing now, but she was smiling. He accepted her. "I'm sorry I ran upstairs when I saw you, it's just that I was such a mess and all...." She blurted out fast and he chuckled, barely. "I've seen you messier." She was confused, she knows she never met him before. How could he have seen her messier? "Let's go back, I'm sure your parents are worried."
"Oh yeah, let's." He put his hand on her back. The sparks consumes her body, it felt new, yet nostalgic somehow.

Trying to build up a conversation wasn't as easy as she thaught it would be. He was very closed up and didn't really answer all her questions. She eventually gave up and they walked home in silence. She was still deciding if it was uncomfortable or not. The people bowed their head in respect, clearly feeling his status. She looks up to her mate who's face was set in stone. Will she be able to reach out to him?

🌸🌸🌸

What did you guys think about their meeting?😋