Chapter 20

For everyone who didn't read the updated chapter 19,please go read it otherwise you'll have no idea what is going on.

🌸🌸🌸

The kitchen was absolutely huge, like, wow.
The kitchen was almost as big as Issac's house, beautifully decorated in white and gold tiles.
"Different from other kitchens, I know right. Took me a while to get use to this kitchen." Anika says, noticing her gnawing at the kitchen.
"I'll say." They giggled.
"So are you settling well in the pack?" Anika asked Catherine while they get the snacks on a plate. Catherine learned that Anika likes to do things herself instead of asking the omegas. She is definitely worthy of being a queen.
She thinks about her pack and then the royal pack.
"It's very different from my father's pack, but it is very beautiful. Issac even showed me his farm. It's absolutely amazing what he did."
A smile creeped up on her and Anika smiled, it was clear to her that Catherine absolutely loves and adores Issac.
"Well I'm glad he has a mate like you dear." Goddess he needs someone to show him love.
"Thank you Anika, although I don't know if he feels that way."
Suddenly a contraction hits and Anika is on the floor on pain.

"Anika!" Catherine immediately rushes to her,on high alert. It was clear that she was in labour. She should have seen the signs earlier, she was trained for this.
"We need to get you to the hospital ward." She tries to get the queen up but another contraction hits.
"I can't it's to painful!" Tears forms in Anika's eyes.
"Is the doctor's comming?" She ask while Anika wheezes while trying to control her breathing.
"No they...ahhhh!"
Another contraction hits, she didn't have much time left.
Not a moment to soon Issac and Julian storm into the kitchen. All the life drained from Julian.
"Julian!" Anika screams out and he is immediately by her side. Catherine quickly looks around the kitchen to find a cloth.
"Issac help me, get a blanket for the baby, quickly!" She screams while looking for everything. Issac immediately left the kitchen to find a blanket.
"Catherine what are you doing?" Julian asked while she got some kitchenware out.
"This baby is comming fast and the doctors will maby not make it in time so I need to act now." She throws the cloth on Anika's legs and sterilized her hands.
She times the contractions. "Anika you are almost ready to push." She yells between Anika's screams.
Julian is holding Anika's hand while the other is wiping her head with a cold cloth.
Issac rushed in with a bunch of pillows and blankets.
"Get the pillows and support her head, get her comfy, we can't move her now."
"Julian I will castrate you after the baby is out of me!" Anika screams, her voice almost breaking.
"I'm sorry Honey" Julian tries to soothe his mate and it made her smile just a little bit.
She had to focus now!
"Oky Anika you're going to push on your next contraction, you have to trust me oky." She nods while trying to breathe.
"Oky now push Anika!"

Screams fills the castle as she helps Anika give birth, they were two hours into labour.
"Where is the doctors? Aren't they suppose to be close by?" Issac ask Julian.
"Yes, but there was some emergency and I send them to help."
She sees an argument comming and luckily Anika needs to push again.
"Oky now push as hard as you can I can see the head!"
The screams only got louder with each push.
"I can't!" Anika was full of tears as and pale.
"Yes you can, now push!" Catherine yells and Anika pushes. Julian is practically pale while Anika is crushing his hand.
Issac is on ger other side, wiping away her sweat.
"Julian you need to come and help me now."
Julian looked at his wife, worry swirled in his eyes.
"Julian." She calls again and he looks at her.
"I can't let Issac cut the cord or catch the baby, as the father, you need to do it." That seemed to have snapped him out of his faze and he rushed over to sit next to me.
"Oh gosh!" He pales and she prayed that he wouldn't pass out right now, "Julian don't you dare pass out again!" Anika screams and luckily Julian nods.
"Oky I'm ready Catherine." She wasn't convince, but she had to roll with it.
Another contraction hits.
"Allright now push Anika!"
With a final push and a scream, a baby's cries filled the room.
The baby in her arms, savely wrapped in a white comfortable blanket while Julian cuts the cord.
"Say hello to your healthy baby girl your majesties."
Anike let out a whine and lays back on all the pillows as she tries to catch her breath.

Issac was taken away by what he witnessed. How his mate helped Anika gave birth, there was no hesitation, only determination. He had not seen his mate look like that before.
He didn't know how he felt, it's like, he couldn't describe this feeling.
"What will be her name?" His mate ask them while giving the baby to Julian who looks on the verge of passing out.
"Zelda, her name will be Zelda."
Julian gives Zelda to Anika. Tears form in their eyes.
"Told you it was going to be a girl."

🌸🌸🌸

Welcome Little Zelda, isn't she cute!? 🤗😘