Chapter 6

His teacher put a map in front of him. There was blue lines that makes up certain sections. "These are pack borders, learn them like the back of your hand. You need to know where you are free to hunt. You need to respect the boundaries and keep yourself out of trouble, packs aren't always nice to rogues Issac, do you understand?" He nods studies the map while his teacher leaves."I'll see you in a vew days." He did that often. Tell him he needs to know this and he will dissappear and come back in a day or two. In that time he trains and study, until his teacher comes back.
~

Ethan's pack certainly grew bigger and they did wonderful improvements. He was glad that they took his advise. "You don't seem to be displeased about being here Issac." The king smiled coyly at him. "Don't read to much into it Julian." He watched the scenery change until they got to Ethan's house.
The car stopped and there stood Ethan and his Luna, Madeline. The car hasn't even stopped properly and Julian was already out of the car and running to Ethan like a little child. He huffs, that is not how a king should behave. This will be the first time he meets Ethan and Madeline. He always spoke with Ethan on the phone. He gets out and walks to join Julian. "Julian, behave." He scolds Julian and Ethan smiled. "Ah you must be the Beta Superior, Issac." They shake hands, "Yes indeed." He kept the introduction short. "I'm Madeline, it is so good to finally meet you Issac, Julian raves about you so much over the phone." The Luna smiles and she brings him in for a hug. He uncomfortable pats her back and he sees Ethan chuckle from the corner of his eyes. She was beaming with happiness and runs off to what he assume is the kitchen, yelling about the oven. "Let's go in, everyone will join us shortly. You really need to let us know when you are comming Julian. Last minute stuff stresses out my mate." Ethan grumbles and Julian pouted. Issac took this as the perfect opportunity to scowl as Julian. "I would've, but then Issac wouldn't let me come because it wasn't business." Issac rolls his eyes as they enter the living room and Madeline giggles. "Oh don't worry Jules, lucky for you I made those chocolate mint brownies that you like." She didn't have so say more because Julian smiled like a crazy person. He cough a bit when he sees that Julian wanted to act out. Julian notice it and refrained from doing whatever it was that he was going to do.

"It's so sad that you won't get to see Xavier again, he's grown into such a big man. He is on a mission now, we expect him home in about two months. He has grown into such a great man he will be a great alpha." Madeline gushes about her eldest child while serving them the brownies that Julian seemed to like. "That's a shame, I think a saw that boy last when the twins was born correct?" She tilts her head to think. "Hmm I think it was, if I remember correctly it was when I went into labour." She giggles as if she is reliving that moment. Julian on the other hand got a chill. "Never again thank you! You scared me to death. Anika wasn't nearly as violent as you when in labour." He had a feeling that Julian shouldn't have said that. Madeline growles and lifts up the tray of brownies. "You don't want me to take the brownies away, do you Julian?" Her smile was one of those intimidating smiles. Julian gulped. "No mam." He scoffed at Julian's manners, he is like a child around them. "Why don't you sit Issac?"
Julian immediately waves her question off, stuffing his face with brownies. "Don't bother, he never sits down when we visit packs, he says he needs to stay alert, blah bla blah." He frowns at Julian now who was happily drinking tea while gobbling down brownies. "I see, then I won't ask again." Issac's wolf got restless and he full well know what the cause of it was. The door creaks open, he could barely hear the sound but more so he knew who it was. "Oh and can you believe it, our baby girl Catherine turned 18 two months ago. She's almost finished with school." His eyes grew big, he did not know her exact age, but now... He was shifting from leg to leg.

Julian noticed that his beta was more agitated than usual, he hoped it wasn't because of this unscheduled visit. Having Issac pissed off is not something he would like to deal with. He could easily handle his mate's anger moods, but Issac. No way.

He smelled her and then he saw her. Her face was flustered and he could see some paint stains that covered her face. She froze completely and she grew pale. "Cat is everything fine?" Ethan stood up confused by his daughter's actions. Her eyes look up from the ground to meet his, he didn't know what face she made exactly, but she took off immediately up stairs. She must think that he was terrifying to look at. Why else would she run away?
Will she reject him?
The thaught of that shook him to the core, his whole body was shaking. He needed to leave now, before things get out of hand.
He wanted to go to his mate, but he knew he would only scare her.
"Issac where are you going?!" Julian screamed when he sees Issac take off in speed he hasn't seen yet from him. Could this be Catherine's doing? Julian wondered.

🌸🌸🌸

They finally meet😁! How are you guys finding my story so far? Is my writing style oky?