Chapter 40

An Edelweiss flower

An Edelweiss flower

🌸🌸🌸

He runs along the grass, taking in the scenery. He loved to be outside, the sky was especially beautiful for him, his white cell held nothing compared to this.
He stops and frowns when he sees a strange white flower.
He crawls closer and sniffs it.
Why does in look so strange? It looks so fluffy silvery in the sun.
"That is a flower called Edelweiss, originated from two german words. These words are “edel” which means noble and “Weiss” means white. A noble white flower, it's symbolic flower of purity. In the language of flowers it means adventure and notoriety. It is used for handling abdominal and respiratory deseases." Hos teacher says just behind him. His teacher kneels to touch the flower.
"Normally white flowers are very gentle and fragile, this flower is everything but that, Issac. The edelweiss is a strong flower, it is telling you to always be courageous and to never be afraid of the heights. There is something very rewarding waiting for you on top of the mountain if only you have the courage to reach out for it. This beautiful flower is not only interesting because of its appearance it is also interesting because it withstands the test of time and it fights against all the difficult living condition it gets exposed to on the top of the lonely mountain."
His teacher says, he always finds a way to teach him about every little thing. His teacher was wise indeed.
"You are like the edelweiss, Issac."
He was?
"What do you mean teacher?"
But his teacher just smiled, he knew his teacher wouldn't elaborate further.

"He basically thaught me how to survive. Braught me to a cave and I made it my home. He teached me how to hunt, how to read and talk properly, cook, harvest, creating tonics for wounds or illnesses. When what plants and animals were available in each season. Everything I know was thaught by him, my teacher L. As you figured out, emotions and relationships were lacking in his teachings."
She giggled,"Yeah, I figured." He growls in a playful manner and nipped at her ear. Making her jump in surprise.
"Oh no! The caveman wants to eat me!" She hides around the corner screaming dramatically. He chuckles and follows her.
She runs to their bedroom and locked the door, giggling all the way.
"Open up Flower, I won't eat you." He growls and she laughed.
"No!"
He smiled unknowingly to him.
"If you don't open the door, I won't make food anymore." Her laughter quieted down and she slowly opens the door, her head slowly peaking out.
"You won't?" She pouts, he felt the urge to kiss her.
"Yes."
She opens the door and smiled. He felt emotions stirring inside of him he didn't understand.
"However I really want to eat you now." He said and she blushed, biting her lip and shielded her face with her hair.
He steps into the room and she stepped back.
With every step he took, she took one back until she was against the wall. He shielded her with his arms next to her face, their bodies barely touching.
"Can I kiss you Catherine?" He whispered in her ear. Her breath hitched, but she whispered yes.
His hand cups her cheek gently, bringing her blushed face to meet his.
"You're so beautiful my Flower."
And then he kissed her, gently and wary, but that passed as Catherine deepens the kiss.
He feels hot with need as he pressed himself against Catherine. He's still not used to the spark that flows between them, but he loved it as well.
His hands travel down her sides, the soft material of her clothes is blocking him from feeling her smooth skin.
He get under her shirt and she moaned from the skin contact.
"Catherine." He mumbled and kissed down her neck to where her mark lies and he sucked on it.
She gasped as he marked her once again, he needed to mark her again.
Her moans followed soon after and he lifts her up and walks to the bed.
He placed her down gently and took away the hair that was over her face.
"Let me make love to you Catherine." He mumbles out, making her blush, but her eyes shines to bright and full of love. Love for him.
She didn't answer him, instead she reached up to bring hom down to her and kissed him.
The kiss got heated real fast and the fact that he could feel her was not helping. He removed her shirt very carefully and then her pants, he had to take her in for a moment. She was nothing but perfection in his eyes.
He kisses her forehead, her nose and then her lips.
"I love you Catherine, heavens know I love you so much." She smiled, a tear flows from her eye and he wipes it away. "It warms my heart when you tell me that Issac." His own smile showed. "Let me show you how much." He kissed her once more and she got rid of his pants. His throbbing member aligned with her entrance and he slowly enters her, both of them moaning when he fully enters her.
"Make love to my all night Issac."
He begins to move inside of her and she moans.
"I will flower, I will."

The early morning breeze greets him as he sits on the roof, the moon was still up but the sun was slowly rising. Catherine was still sleeping soundly after he made love to her.
"I told you that you would find a person who would calm your storms." He looks behind him to see his teacher standing there.
"Indeed I did, she calls me Darling." His teacher sat next to him and chuckled.
"Sounds about right." They sat together foe a vew moment.
"She's a real gem Issac, take good care of her oky."
He looks his teacher in the eyes, "My purpose is to take care of her. She's my everything."
"Wait till the baby comes."
And then his teacher disappeared.
A baby huh?

🌸🌸🌸