Chapter 42

It's been two days since the accident, Catherine has yet to wake up and everyone was getting more worried by the day.
"Mom, she's going to be fine, she's strong." Elliot console her and hands her coffee.
She takes a deep breath to inhale the coffee scent and relaxed as she took a sip.
"Thank you Elliot, but seeing her like this breaks my heart. It will break any parent's heart."
She takes her daughter's hand in hers for the hundredth time and she prayed.
"We have room be strong for her." Elliot whispered.
She smiled, "You're wise beyond your years my son."
"I did have a very wise mother." For a moment she smiled.
Suddenly one finger twitched, and then another. 
"Catherine baby, I'm here, Mommy's here." She called in hope that it would urge Catherine to wake up.
Everyone stood there around her bed with anticipation.
Groans came from Catherine.
"Mom." Catherine's voice croaks out, the oxygen mask making her voice muffled.
"Yes Sweety I'm here." She coed.
Finally her eyes open.
"Where's Issac?" Catherine immediately ask and she didn't know what to say.
"Where's Issac?" Catherine asked more clearly, removing the mask.
"Sweety, he..."
"Where is my mate?!" She tried to calm Catherine down, but it wasn't working.
"Issac!" Catherine yelled, her heart monitor begins to pick up.
"Cat you need to calm down." She tried to calm her daughter down.
"No... NO! They have him Mom! ISSAC!"
Catherine thrashed around to get all the tubes and needles out of her. The nurses rushed in to try and give her a sedative and some morphine.
"No! Don't touch me!" She growled and the maids were thrown into the air against the wall.
"Elliot, Aiden, Aaron, pin Cat down!" Madeline yelled as they rush to pin Catherine down.
"No! I need to find Issac!" She growled and they struggled to keep her pinned, but they got her still enough for the doctor to inject her.
"We will have to keep her like this for a while Mrs Black, she can't afford to lash out like this.
Elliot hugged her from behind, "It's going to be oky Mom, we just need to be here, Pappa, Xavier, Arthur and Elijah are searching for Issac. Have faith in them."
Her son was right, she needed to be strong for Catherine and let her mate find Issac, in time.
She didn't want another episode of what she just witnessed.

"Nothing." So far Ethan has found nothing that would lead them to Issac or the people who took him.
"They must have planned this perfectly, we can't find anything. We're waiting on the mechanic for further clues." Elijah says.
"I hope that they find something, anything." Arthur says
"I hope so too, Catherine went into panic when she learned that Issac is not with her. Saying that they took him. She saw something, we just need to get her calm, maybe she can help. She's in real bad shape. She threw the nurses against the wall, we struggled to pin her down." Elliot says over the phone. Ethan signs, worried for his daughter.
"And your mother?"
"She's coping." Meaning she's a wreak, but he can't have his father worry about mother too.
"Thank you El, for being here."
"Always, I'll be there as soon as I know more when Cat wakes up."

"I wish we didn't have to go home." Catherine pouts as Issac puts in the last luggage.
"We can come every year if you want?" She smiled.
They have grown so much closer these past few weeks but he was still very closed off to other people. She didn't mind that, she didn't want him to change. She loved him just as he is, she understands that he is learning about relationships.
"That would be nice."
He kiss her forehead, "Now let's go home."
Home.
The place Issac had build for her. He told her how he build the house, the garden, everything for her. To suit what he think she would have wanted. That made their house so much more special. It was designed with her in mind.

She stretched after a while on the road and she just woke up from her nap.
"Sleep well Flower?" She gives a lazy smile.
"Mmmm."
From the distance they saw a truck comming, it speed increasing.
"Issac." She was worried.
Issac attempted to go to the other lane but another truck appeared, blocking Issac. Her heart rate sped up as the truck face them head on.
We couldn't get off the road because we faced a sharp cliff.
"It's going to be oky Flower." His words reassured her. She didn't feel reassured at all, it was as if he was convincing himself.
In a matter of seconds Issac drifted the car and we sped our way away from the trucks.
She held on tight to her seat.
Two biked came from each side of the truck, speeding their way faster to us.
Issac didn't waste a second as he bumps into them, two went off the cliff the other falled off their bikes and crashed into each other.
"Catherine!" Issac yelled as we see a car commimg fast to hit ger side of the car.
They couldn't go any faster, they couldn't break, the truck were on their tail.
So Issac drifted the car and the car made impact as he held her, to shield her. The car rolled several times, the car was on its roof. Issac was knocked out cold, she would follow.
That is when she saw men in white walking to them. The men unbuckled Issac.
"And the girl?"
"Leave her be, she won't last, we need Issac."
The last thing she saw what Issac being dragged away from her.
"I...ssac." She whispered and fell into darkness.