Chapter 34

I feel we need to introduce the family once more because my poor soul can't remember everyone all the time.

Ethan Black: Alpha
Madeline Black: Luna

Xavier Lucius:
Soon to be alpha
Age 28
No mate
No kids

Elijah:
Elliot's twin brother
Age 26
Mate- Hana
Kids- Asahi(2) & Kosuke(1)

Elliot:
Eiljah's twin brother
Age 26
Mate- wait for next book
Kids- wait for next book

Aiden:
Triplet
Age 25
Mate- Teresa
Kids- Maggie (7)

Arthur:
Triplet
Age 25
Mate- Melia
Kids- Archer(5) & Arrow(5)

Aaron:
Triplet
Age 25
Mate- Lowella
Kids- Darla(3)

Catherine Jane:
Age 23
Mate- Beta Superior Issac
Kids- none...yet!

🌸🌸🌸

"Issac my man!" Prince Ian storms into his room.
"When I said made a grand gesture I did not mean propose to her! Have the movies I let you watched teach you nothing? What about giving her flowers!?" Ian raves.
"I already gave her a garden."
"What about moving in and redesigning your house so she'll like it?"
"I built our house for her Ian."
"Are you kidding me?"
Ian gave him a look he did not understand.
"You are crazy, why couldn't you just propose? That would have done it, but you! You, like, planned the whole wedding."
"Did I do someone thing wrong then? The movies show the wedding shortly after the man proposed." He worried, was this not what makes Catherine happy? He promised he would try and most of the movies Ian forced him to watch showed how happy the woman looks on her wedding day.
Ian deflated, he was more mature for his age, unlike his father.
"No no, not exactly,oi jai." Ian shook his head.
"Yeah he did something wrong." A voice breaks their conversation. There at the door stood the Black family, more specifically, Catherine's father and brothers.
He tensed just a bit.
"We now have to listen to our wifes raving about how perfect and romantic you are and why we didn't think if it." Elijah said with a frown and the rest agreed, Elliot stayed quiet and smiled at him. Xavier was just Xavier and the rest glared.
What should he even say?
"Well let's go out since this is technically your bachelor party Issac." Ethan says and the rest grinned. It feels like he needs to run away for some reason.
He was not even sure what a bachelor party was.
"Come on big guy, we are getting you wasted!"
They dragged him out of the room.
"Don't forget meeeee!" Julian yelled before stopping in front of them, being dramatically out of breath.
"Sure thing Julian, come along you lost pup." Ethan says and Julian frowns.
"I got lost once!"
Ethan smirked, "Once is enough for me." Julian pouted and came along.
Smiling like an idiot next to me. Julian's relationship with Ethan always amused him, Julian looked up to Ethan like a father.
"Who knew you could be this romantic for your mate?" He lightly growls at Julian and the rest laughed.
"Oh we are going to make fun of you tonight Issac, it is your right as your last day of being, single, if you take the human tradition serious, because you already marked her sooooo, yeah!" Arthur says while skipping along.
That didn't make sense to him at all, but he'll do it. He is sure that Catherine will appreciate him bonding with her brothers and father.

"I can't believe Issac planned the whole wedding! I mean, just how. Oh gosh my wedding dress!!" She paled thinking about it. Her nerves are through the roof.
"Calm down Cat, I'm sure he thaught of everything." Her mother tries to calm her down.
"Mother this is Issac we are talking about. I'm surprise he even knows about weddings at all!"
All of the ladies smiled at her, knowing she really won't calm down.
"Relax, we are going to the spa, we are getting you wasted to forget your worries and tomorrow you'll be married to your mate." Her mother says and it calmed her a bit, tomorrow is another story.
"Let's go the spa ladies!"
Everyone whooped and off they went to the spa. Catherine still worried about everything.

It was save to say that everyone was wasted except him and Xavier.
"Oh boy, let's just get them back in the car and go home." Xavier says and he agrees.
When they finally got all the men in the room! Thrown somewhere that is soft he and Xavier went to the kitchen.
"Issac." Xavier calls his attention.
"Catherine is my baby sis, she deserves everything and more." He nodds.
"I know you have some kind of troubled past or something, mother won't elaborate, but please take care of my sis. If something happens to her..."
"She's my mate Xavier, I have loved her from the moment I saw her and I will do everything I can do give her everything. I will protect her with my life. She is my life, if I don't have her, I'm better off dead." Xavier looked at him in shock with his confession. He normally wouldn't say that to anyone, but this was her family and they needed to know.
"Well looks like I am worried for nothing, but if you make her cry, I will seriously hurt you." Xavier threatened. He had no doubt that Xavier will do just that if he broke his promise.

"Like can we alllll agree that Issac is soooo hooottt, like the build and the no talking thinggg." Well, her sisters-in-law was wasted beyond belief and that is the only reason she isnnot attacking them right now. They've been talking about Issac like it was their mate.
"I'm sure if you tape this you can use it one day to blackmail them one day. I'm sure they will freak if you show that to your brothers." Her mother giggles next to her, her mother had a good idea though.
Her sisters got a little to happy about spa and they enjoyed alot of wine.
"Mom, are we moving to fast?" She worried, she barely knows Issac's past and well she's already mated, marked and now almost married."
"I'm the last person to ask that, Pumpkin, your father had to wait a long time for me and I made him wait longer when I was of mating age. For that I could never love your father enough to have waited even if it did seem selfish to make him wait. But if I know anything, I know that you have your whole lives to get to know each other and I know that if you went to Issac right now and ask him to postpone the wedding, he will without asking you even why."
She knew what her mother say was absolutely true, he would do that for her and they have time to get to know each other.
She had nothing to be worried about.
She's getting married tomorrow and she couldn't wait.

🌸🌸🌸

Oeh wedding up next!!
Issac is opening up more, makes me so proud. 😭
I mean how long have we waited for him to be like this?

💒💍💐