Chapter 9

They had been walking miles, weeks even and the two strangers didn't show any sign of being near where they want to be. They didn't even talk to each other and it confused him alot. He growled at them alot and they would just chuckle. He wondered why he didn't just run away. They hadn't tied him up like before, he was free. So why was he following these men. Maby it was his instinct? He wouldn't know. All he knew was to destroy. "Welp this is my stop, good luck with Beastie over there." The dark haired man say and in a flash he was gone. The man with a much lighter hair turned to smile at him. "Don't worry kid." The man points his finger at the mountains. "That will be your new home." He says and he begins to walk in that direction with me following him.
We climb and he helped me alot, which was new. That was until we reached a part that looked like sone kind of cave. He walks in and sniffs and then smiled."Welcome home kiddo!"  The cave really wasn't much. Just blank and cold. The man turned around and gave him a full blown smile, the smile was different from the man that held him captive. He couldn't yet tell exactly why. "You can calm down now kid. This is now your home, I'll teach you every thing you need to know." He didn't know who this man was, but he was sure he wasn't all that bad.
~

Catherine was now fast asleep in the car, her head lays against the window. He feared that the door might fling open and she will fall out. "Issac, she won't disappear, relax." Julian says, but he knew full well his beta wouldn't listen right now. They catch a bump on the road and her head tilts to face his way. Her lips was slightly parted and her breathing was evened out, she was still very much asleep. Very gently he pushed the hair back that was bothering her, but she only laid into his hands which resulted in her falling on his lap still very much asleep. Just how much of a deep sleeper was she? Julian giggled. "You look like a deer caught in headlights." He lowly growls at Julian bit stops when he feels her move to lay in a more comfortable position, but still on his lap. "I will find her most enjoyable, the main reason being I want to see how you are with your mate. Maby show a little emotion, or smile even." Julian babbles on. "Are you making fun of me Julian?" He ask slightly irratated at the kings attitude to him finding his mate. Julian just smiled, "Maby, maby not." Julian yawned. "Sleep Julian, we still have a long way to go." And so he did. Julian had no problem falling asleep, one of the main reasons why he is on his case alot, because he often finds Julian asleep at the desk with his paperwork still waiting. He really wonders how Julian is able to manage his own pack and all the other packs.
His mate shifted on his lap, she was shivering. They were in a colder area he noticed. He gently removed his jacket and throw it over her, trying to cover as much as he can. Which wasn't difficult because she was very small in comparison to him. She was about 5. 1 while he was 6,7.
Her body curled in more under his jacket's heat. He simply can't believe that she was finally with him after all these years. He has seen her so many times, but he has dreamed of this moment. "I'll protect you no matter what, Flower." He whisper to her.

🌸🌸🌸

Sorry for the short chapter guys! Don't hate🙈