Chapter 58

Relieved.
The kind of relief that flushed over you when you finally reach home.
"Wow! Is this my new home?" Sonny awed at the farm and Issac beamed with pride.
"Yes, isn't it beautiful?" Catherine joined in on Sonny's excitement. "Wait till you see all the animals and the gardens."
Sonny's eyes got bigger and is filled with excitement.
"Really! Can I see it now?" Sonny bounced and he picked him up and lifted him to sit on his shoulders.
"Let us settle in first buddy, besides aren't you tired?" As if in cue, Sonny yawned.
"Maybe a little." He mumbles.
Issac placed Sonny in one of the spare rooms and followed the scent of his mate.
He finds her in their room placing Allegra down inside a makeshift pillow cot. She said that she didn't want to do their baby's room till he came home. So they have to do Allegra and Sonny's room.
He embraced her from behind, kissed her head and nuzzled his face in her neck where her mark is.
"I have the most beautiful woman in my arms." He nipped Catherine's mark and she held back a moan while a shiver goes through her body.
"You do?" She asked while he kept attacking her neck.
"Mmmmmm, I do." Before anything went anywhere they the front door burst open.
"Where is my sweet Honey!"
Issac growled, he really wanted to strangle him. He looked over to see his daughter still sleeping.
What a shame, Julian gets to live another day.
Catherine giggled as if she could read hos taughts, "Come on, he's not gonna go away." She left the room and he followed after her.
"Not unless we kill him." He muttered

"Aaaaaahhhh, omg Cat! You lost weight!" Catherine was quick to smack Julian on the head just as Anika comes into the house with little Zelda and Ian who immediately sprinted his way and jumped on him.
"What did my idiot husband do now?"
"He said I lost weight." Catherine growled and Anika looked at her amd realization dawned on her.
"Oh my where is the little thing? Is it a boy or a girl?" Anika was trying her best to not jump up and down with a sleeping Zelda in her arms.
"Her name is Allegra and she's asleep right now." Anika pouts.
Julian finally snapped and he was all over Issac. 'Crying.'
"I can't believe my savage beta is a father now." Julian dramatically sniffs while clinging to him and he was really considering strangling him.
"A father of two really." Catherine said and they smiled while Julian and Anika was confused.
"Two? I don't understand."
"Mam." Sonny appeared and gave a big yawn. He blinks and then looks around seeing the new people who had their sole focus on him.
Catherine smiled and called him over.
"Come on Sonny, we'd like you to meet someone." She crouched to his level and kissed his forehead, earning her a beaming smile.
"Guys, this is our son, Sonny. Sonny this is the Royal werewolf family. This is Julian the king." Sonny squinted as he looked at Julian. Julian gave a big smile. "He's creepy." Sonny whispered and he laughed making Julian pout.
"And this is the queen, Anika." Sonny immediately smiled, "You're pretty Miss Queen." Anika awed and fanned herself. "Such a charmer already."
"And the baby in her arms is the princess Zelda." Sonny's eyes grew big as Anika kneeled so he could look at Zelda.
"Like a real princess Mam?" Catherine chuckled, "Yes a real princess and over there with your father is her big brother, prince Ian."
Ian stood proud and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you Sonny!"
Sonny took a liking to Ian and instead of giving him a handshake, he hugged Ian, who didn't mind hugging back.
"I've got a baby sis like you do." Sonny beamed.
"Really can I see her?" Sonny frowned in disappointment, "Not now, she's sleeping." Ian showed similar disappointment at the news of a sleeping baby.
"Sonny why don't you and Ian play outside in the back." Sonny nodded and dragged Ian to the back.

"So, Sonny. How'd that happen?" Anika asked as Catherine served everyone tea.
"He's one of the kids that I rescued out of hell. We took a liking to him and when Allegra was born we knew Sonny was part of our family."
"The poor child and he is so precious. You must be proud of him." Catherine rook a seat on Issac's lap.
"We are, he's such a great big brother already."
Julian was still pouting. "He thinks I'm creepy." Issac lauged, "He's got good instincts, can't blame him."
Julian growled at that and falled back into the couch to mope.