Chapter 32

The sun was the alarm that woke them up. Issac groaned as he stood up and goes to the bathroom where he finds Catherine showering. His eyes couldn't leave her body. She was a goddess.
"Want to join me Issac?" He could hear her hesitating. He gulped and decided he'd join her.
He didn't need to remove his clothing since he was naked from their lovemaking last night.
Catherine's heat had finally calmed down and today should be her last.

Catherine was glad the fog covered up her deep red face when she asked him to join. They might have had slept together, but she was still very shy, especially after her heat.
She could feel Issac behind her as he got into the shower.
She gulped and turned around, "L...let me wash you Issac." She mumbled.
Omg! What did she just asked?
Is it normal to want to do that?
Oh gosh!
"You may, Flower." Her breath hitched when he replied and so she began.
She couldn't help but admire all of scars, but her heart pained as well. What must he have been through to get these scars. Scars that even a wolf can't heal.
"Will you tell me one day, how you got these?" She wondered but it came out loud.
She gasped.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean..."
Before she could say anything else she felt Issac's lips on hers, oh how she savored it.
"Yes Flower, one day." He mumbles and before she could say anything else he claimed her lips again,
"But you don't..."
and again,
"I really don't..."
and again.
"I want..."
She got the 'stop speaking' after the fourth kiss, but it got heated as Issac lift her up by the buttcheeks, letting her gasp and he invaded her mouth. She moans while draping her hands in his wet hair, gripping it to possibly bring Issac closer if it were possible.
He trails kisses down her neck to her newly, fresh mark that was ever still so sensitive. "Issac!" She moans, already out of breath. The water seems to intensify the kisses Issac leaves on her neck. His throbbing, hard, member pressed against her stomach made her impposibly more wet and bothered.
"Please."
For what she was begging she was not sure, but when she felt Issac enter her she knew. Her back was pressed against the wall, no longer feeling the water as it falls on Issac.
The rapid friction Issac was giving her send her in overdrive to move with him as much as possible in her position.
"Fuck, Flower." Issac growls and speeded up and soon his fangs sink into her again as they climax together.  The lust swirling in Issac's eyes told her they were far from finished. He shut down the shower and carried her to the bed.
"Let me have you Catherine." He says and she could feel herself getting all bothered again.
"You may always have me Issac."
A lust full growl left his lips and he climbs on top of her.
She grabbed his neck to bring him closer for a kiss.
"Make love to me Issac."
That was all he needed to hear before all self control left the both of them and they drowned in each other's passionate lust.
Every touch, every kiss, every moan send them more and more into each other. She didn't know where she ended and Issac started, all she knew was she was needed Issac more than anything.

"Flower, it's time to wake up." Issac whispered in his mate's ear. She groaned and rolls over so her face was now visible to him. Her eyes slowly open and a smile graced her face. "Morning Issac." She says and then blushed, making him chuckle.
Her heat was finally over after five days and he never left her side, but that one time Julian called him in.
"You look beautiful, Flower." He kissed her lips, soft and slow, and pulled back.
"Don't lie, I look like a mess." She mumbles, still very much blushing.
"I'll never lie to you, Flower."
He hears her heartrate increasing. He kissed her forehead.
"Get ready, I'll make us breakfast." He gets out of bed and dressed accordingly to make breakfast.

Catherine went down the the kitchen, the food smelled delicious and boy was she hungry.
"I have to go the the castle today to work out matter with Julian. Will you be all right here or do you want to come along?"
She was almost knocked off her feet when he asked her that.
"Uhm, no I'll be fine, I think I'll work in the garden today." She answered and smiled. She really did need to tend to the garden.
"Allright, well enjoy." Issac says as he puts breakfast in front of her.
It was blueberry pancakes with cream. Her favorite!
"Someone has been speaking to my mother." Issac smiled and boy did it do things to her heart.
"Involuntarily, she just started telling me stuff about you." She laughed. Of course her mother would do that.
After breakfast Issac kissed her and left the house to go do his work.
Well, time she does hers.

Catherine was working in the garden thinking about how she and Issac marked and mated each other. She feels her blush comming through, but she didn't regret the marking and mating one bit. She thinks the moon goddess knew they had to take that big step, because now all the little steps they need to take, seems much more easier than before. Don't get her wrong, Issac was still very much a 'caveman', but now they could atleast communicate better.
That made her think, she needs to call her mother to let her know she is mated and marked or else she will never hear the end of it.

Madeline was watching over her grandkids. Oh she adored them alot.
"Maggie don't run to fast down the stairs!"
"Sorry Grandmamma!" She yelled followed by laughter and running.
She sometimes wonder how she handled being a mother of seven children and being a Luna.
She can't wait to retire from being Luna as soon as Xavier finds his mate. She and Ethan didn't want to burden him with Alpha duties when he could be searching for his mate. She hoped it would be soon, her poor boy.
Her phone rings, brining her out of her thaughts.
"Hello Sweety, how are you?"
"Good mother, I... I have some news." Her daughter says.
"Well go on don't keep me waiting."
"Well, Issac and I..." She waited for her daughter to continue.
"Well me marked and mated each other." She blabs out fast and Madeline screams in joy.
"Oh how wonderful my Baby is mated and marked! This is such a wonderful step between you two, I am so happy!"
Ethan storms into the house, alert as an alpha should be, or rather as a mate would be when his mate is screaming.
"Butterfly are you oky, I heard screaming?" She giggled at her mates response to her screaming, she pats his cheek, smiling at how much her love for her mate keeps on growing.
"Don't worry dear Wolfie, I'm just so happy that Issac and Cat finally mated and marked each other." She smiles while his mouth hanged open, she thinks he got a little paler.
"M... Marked? M...Mated?"
He just turns around mumbling that he was not ready for this.
"Is daddy oky?" They giggled together, "Oh we will be, I just think he now realizes you are a grown up and not five anymore. He'll come around."
"I'm sure he will, I must leave now. We are having dinner with Julian and Anika tonight."
"Give that man a hug from me and tell him not to be a stranger."
"I will mother, love you!"
"Love you to Sweety, bye."

"Issac, you and Cath simply must join is for dinner." Anika says while serving Julian something to drink.
He was swamped with work. Issac really didn't have sympathy with Julian since he warned Julian many times that he will get to far behind. "I'm sure Catherine would love to."
Anika smiles, "Oh fantastic. I must prepare the finest meal!" She runs out of the room, clearly excited about the dinner. "I'm afraid I won't see my lovely wife until dinner." Julian pouts. "Don't brood Julian, you need to finish this reports." Julian growls, but did as his beta says. "So how is mated life treating you, now that you have marked each other?" Julian wiggles his eyebrows with a scheming smile. He scowls at Julian, "I've never talked about my life, why would I suddenly do it now?" Julian pouts again. "I was hoping that that mate of yours would have soften you up a bit. Guess not." He rolls his eyes, "No." 
He wouldn't dare tell Julian that he was still the same, but for Catherine? That was a another story.

"Sir, everything is ready for the operation." He states out the window, his blood already boiling with anticipation to capture his monster once again.
"Good." Very good.
"You'll be mine again Issac."

🌸🌸🌸

Oeh lahlah, Issac and Catherine's relationship is finally moving along, but a new threat is on the way.