Prologue

September 29 6:30 pm.

Tadano Jeanne and Tadano Satoshi were driving back home, after 2 years of marriage they have finally decided to have a baby. Luckily for them destiny had something planned out for them that same night they were on the road back to their home something had fallen out of the sky near the woods that scared the both of them.

Jeanne: what was that?

Satoshi: probably a meteor, I think is best if we get home as soon as possible, the authorities will take care of it.

Jeanne: or.... we can check for the crash site.

Satoshi: that sounds extremely dangerous.

Jeanne: come on please, this could be the only chance to see an object falling out of the sky.

Satoshi: -sighs- alright but only five minutes and then we'll call the police.

Jeanne: oh thank you so much dear.

Satoshi: well I might as well take pictures and show it to my coworkers.

After they parked their car they walked for a few minutes when they finally found it. It was tiny capsule that appeared to recieve no damage at all.

Jeanne: wow this looks awesome.

Satoshi: honey be careful that thing might be dangerous.

Jeanne: I just want to get a closer look.

As soon as she got closer the capsule opened up.

Jeanne: woah!

Satoshi: honey!

The cries of a baby could be heard from inside the capsule, which both shocked the couple.

Jeanne: dear.... did you heard the same thing I did?

Satoshi: I think I did....

The cries continued this time louder, Jeanne out of nature headed deep into the capsule and reached her arms only to grab a baby.

Jeanne: honey look at this little cutie.

Jeanne had the baby in her arms calming him down, it looked like an average baby with the exception of having a flower on his hair.

Satoshi: that's...... that's a baby?

Jeanne nodded at the question.

Jeanne: this can't be a coincidence, destiny had brought us a baby.

Satoshi: I don't know Jeanne, shouldn't we call the authorities or something?

Jeanne: absolutely not, he fell out of the sky you think they'll give him to a foster home?

Satoshi: you watch a lot of movies honey.

Jeanne: I am not going to give this poor baby on the hands of some crazy scientists that's inhumane.

Satoshi gave a good look at the baby, the baby looked back at him and gave Satoshi a smile.