The Holiday Special

A/N: before the chapter begins a couple of things to clarify, this chapter is canon and it takes places a few months in the future around the second year of high-school.

It won't have major spoilers aside from new additions to the Tadano family, but other than that enjoy the chapter.
.
.
.
.
.

December 24 Christmas Eve, the time of the year when family and friends gather around for dinner, and celebrate what a lot of people time the most wonderful time of the year.

Guardian was making his night rounds around the city, this time of year is where crime rises especially during dark hours.

Guardian: Mike this is Hitohito do you have any news for me?

Mike: Hitohito this is Mike, streets are looking safe if you ask me, it seems that criminals this year don't want to be on the naughty list.

Guardian: well that's a relief, people can walk around safely.

Mike: so any big plans?

Guardian: well same as usual, dinner with my family, though my dad and my sister have their hands full since.... you know.

Mike: oh right your mother.

Guardian: yeah, I want to get home early so I can help them with dinner.

Mike: well the satellite doesn't show much. I say we call it a night and- wait I'm picking up on something?

Guardian: what is it?

Mike: I detect a flying object but it looks like it's crashing down.

Guardian: what?

Mike: nevermind it already hit the ground.

Guardian: where?

Mike: go to the park that's outside of the city west of your location.

Guardian: I'm on it, I'll let you know of any updates.

Mike: .... I have a feeling you won't.

Guardian went flying fast to the location of the crash before the authorities arrived, when he landed near the place he noticed a couple of odd things.

First, he noticed that the object that fell had the shape of a sleigh. Second is that he noticed a bunch of reindeers loose near the crash site, which it was odd since there are no reindeers around the area.

Lastly, he could see an individual walking away from the sleigh, he was wearing a red coat, a red hat, and some black boots.

Guardian: hey buddy you okay?

???: wait I don't mean harm! I just want to get my sleigh fixed.

Guardian: your sleigh?

As Guardian was getting closer he could see the individual in front of him more clearly, he noticed the long white beard on the individual's face. He could only come up with one conclusion.

Guardian: Santa?

Santa: ho ho ho you found me Guardian.

Guardian: wait you know me?

Santa: of course I know you, and I know all about your deeds great job son.

Guardian: oh um... thanks I guess.

Santa: let me tell you if there was a super nice list your name will be the first to be written on it.

Guardian: wow that's quite an honor- wait no! None of this makes sense I thought you weren't real.

Santa: well flying people aren't supposed to be real either.

Guardian: okay that's...... that's a good point.