Chapter 6

Next day of class Hitohito felt a shiver down his spine, it threw him off because it wasn't the Komi cult who he was afraid off, neither was it Yamai who she threatened him when Shouko wasn't looking. This one felt more personal, but he waved it off as usual.

Najimi: so Komi-san, where do you usually buy your clothes.

Shouko: [ my mom buys them for me.]

Najimi: huh?! Then what do you do on your days off?

Shouko: [ I rarely leave the house.]

Najimi: that's so sad! Right Tadano?

Hitohito: I mean it is surprising but I'm in no position to criticize.

Najimi: wow you're lame too.

Hitohito: what?

Najimi: regardless we need to get you new clothes Komi-san, how about we go shopping after school?

Komi: [sounds fun.]

Najimi: want to come Tadano?

Hitohito: you want me to go?

Komi popped her cat ears, she wanted Hitohito to tag along.

Hitohito: sure I'll go.

Najimi: can I invite someone else?

Hitohito: sure.

Najimi: Agari! We're going to buy clothes for Komi want to come?!

Agari: y-yes!

Najimi: let's go!

After class the gang went to the shopping mall to buy clothes for Shouko, what they did not expect was finding Yamai on the same place, surely it must've been a coincidence.

Yamai: how about I join you? The more the merrier right?

Shouko nodded.

After a few talk the group agreed to pick something for Shouko, to see which she would like the best... these are the options.

She tried first Najimi's option.

A qipao red dressed that Najimi picked as a Joke. It didn't get enough points.

Next it was Yamai's choice to say it was a bit revealing was an understatement, she got disqualified for exceeding the 10,000 yen limit.

Agari's choice was next, a plain shirt, some jeans and tennis shoes. Not cute at all.

At last it was Hitohito's choice, he got Shouko a long white dress along with some sandals. Everyone was amazed by how great Shouko looked, a perfect score. Shouko bought Hitohito's choice.

After leaving the clothing store Hitohito turned his attention to a record store.

Hitohito: you guys can head home I'll hang in here a little while.

Najimi: don't tell me you're going to that record store.

Hitohito: haha sorry I can't help it.

Shouko: [we could go with you.]

Hitohito: you don't have to really.

Yamia: alright suit yourself, let's head home Komi-san~.

Shouko: [ I would like to stay, I haven't been on a record store before.]

Najimi: you're not missing much, most of the music they sell is decades old.

Hitohito: well you're not wrong, but who knows, you might find something you'll like.