Chapter 7

Things got out of hand way too quick, what started as a fun group activity for teenagers on a summer ended like a nightmare, but who could've anticipated this attack? A giant monster terrorizing the water park was a first, for most people there was no telling what could happen. In the mist of all this mess a hero stepped out to put a stop to this madness.

Currently Guardian stopped the beast from attacking Shouko and Najimi, but he had to be careful to keep the collateral to a minimum.

Hitohito: Naj- ahem citizen I need you to evacuate the installations immediately.

Najimi: got it!.... Shouko can you walk?

Shouko: I could try.....

Najimi: don't worry I'm here.

Shouko: w-where is Tadano?

Najimi: he went to get help don't worry.

Shouko: okay.

She got up and walked as fast as she could, she saw Guardian holding off the beast, she was calmer than she was a second ago but she can't help to wonder where could her friend be.

Najimi: what's wrong Komi-san?

Shouko: n-nothing.

Meanwhile Mike was still on the changing room looking through his bag for something useful. He didn't have the best condition compared to the rest of the group, but he always used his brain to his advantage and allowed him to make tool to aid in combat.

Mike: come on there must be something in here that I can use to help Tadano..... aha! Stun grenades!

Mike specialized in non lethal weapons, but there were times where the situation called for bigger guns, still he was a great asset to Wayne.

Guardian right now was focusing on taking down the beast. Just like it was with Skull the beast was tough and knew how to throw punches.

Guardian: I can't afford to lose this fight.

Guardian tried to stop him with his freeze breath.

Guardian: that should do it.

It only took a few seconds for the beast to break out of the ice and charged at Hitohito. The beast dragged him all the way back to the men's changing room where Mike was located.

Mike: hey there Guardian.

Guardian: hey Mike, you might wanna get out of here.

Mike: don't worry I can help.

Mike threw the stun grenade at the beast face, disorienting him only for a few seconds.

Guardian took the upper hand and grabbed him and flied him out of there.

The beast oppose resistance, trying to break free from Guardian and scratched him on the chest.

Guardian: ARGH!

Thi cause Guaridan to lose balance and let go of the beast, but he caught quickly before hitting the ground.

The beast just wouldn't surrender, Hitohito had to tired him out for good but the strength of the beast bested him.

With a super punch the best got Guardian into the ground, back to the same water park.

Beast: ROOOAAAAAR!!

The beast continued to yell as many fled the park.

Mike rushed to aid him with another secret weapon, a laser pistol.

Mike: die you filthy beast!

Mike shot his weapon but it didn't cause a single scratch on the beast body. The monster turned his attention to Mike with the intention of killing him.