Chapter 13

A/N: I bet ya'll never expected a chapter this earlier! I have finished this chapter earlier than expected so I decided to post it today. I hope you enjoy it.

A few weeks had passed after the cultural festival events, since then Hitohito had been training hard in order to keep his shape and grow stronger. His encounter with Tremor was a wake up call that he needed to be prepared for any threats from outer space.

The winter season was here, meaning it was time for winter uniform and winter clothes, but if it's something that Tadano learned is that he could handle extreme temperatures, whether he developed them over time or his genes allowed him to it was one worry less he had to deal with.

Hitohito: the wind is picking up.

As he was walking down the school a car passed at a super fast speed being chased by a police car.

Hitohito: -sighs- I guess I'll be late again.

Hitohito went to hide on an alleyway to suit up, and follow the high speed chase.

The driver was trying everything to lose the police, thinking that maybe they could lose them at the highway.

Driver: these damn cops won't leave me alone.

In their distraction the driver swerved off the road and fell off the highway, above the falling car there was a kid with a baseball cap looking at the car that was going to fall on top of him.

It was inches away before Guardian caught it and moved it away, landing it carefully.

The boy's cap flew away when that happened so Guardian picked it up and handed it to the kid.

Guardian: here you go friend.

Kid: thanks, cool costume.

Guardian: thanks, my mom gave it to me.

Guardian flew away the scene and the police arrived to arrest the driver. Hitohito arrived the school 5 minutes late.

Hitohito: sensei I apologize again.

Homeroom teacher: Tadano this is the third time this month, if you keep this up I'm going to have a meeting with your parents.

Hitohito: I understand, it won't happen again.

Homeroom teacher: it better not. Now go take a seat.

Hitohito sat on his desk feeling defeated and let out a gloomy aura, Shouko who was sitting next to him didn't know what to say or how to cheer him up.

Lunch Time.

Hitohito did not talk this whole time, Shouko tried to get his attention but couldn't say a word, then she remembered the prank that Najimi made her earlier today, for whatever reason her hand was still cold so she placed it on his cheek.

Hitohito did felt the touch and turned his attention to Shouko.

Hitohito: Komi-san?

Shouko: [are you okay? You seemed a bit down lately.]

Hitohito: yeah sorry to worry you, I just need to get my stuff together so I won't get in touble.

Shouko: [ I hope you do, I wouldn't want you to get in trouble.]

Hitohito: thanks for worrying about me.

In the mist of all a big figure was walking down the school hallways, most of the students were afraid of the massive student.

Upon entering the class 1-1 his classmates were afraid of him as well, except for two people Shouko and Hitohito.