Chapter 2

After all the wild events that happened this afternoon Hitohito knew that he couldn't just stay low he had to intervene. When he got home he decided to make a suit that could protect his identity, after dinner he took out most of his old clothes as well as a few costumes.

Hitohito: yeah this could work.

Luckily his parents weren't home yet, so this was his great chance to sneak out. With no time to lose he began to work on his costume.

Hitohito: it's done.

Hitohito tried it on.

Hitohito: it looks a bit lame but I can't really afford better looking clothes

He checked on his phone for any news, as destiny had it planned there was a robbery at a nearby convenience store, the robbers are holding a hostage at gun point and fled the scene.

Hitohito: this is it Hitohito, time to make a difference.

He was about to sneak out the window on his room to later be surprised by his sister walking in.

Hitomi: nii-chan where are you going? And what's with the costume?

Hitohito: ummm, going for a walk?

Hitomi: wearing that? Not to mention you're sneaking through the window.

Hitohito: okay you got me, there was a robbery around here so I'm going to stop the perpetrators, so can I trust you won't tell mom and dad about it.

Hitomi: I don't know nii-chan, that's a big favor you're asking me.

She made a rubbing money gesture on her hand.

Hitohito: -sighs- how much?

Hitomi: 1000 yen

Hitohito: you're really blackmailing for 1000 yen?

Hitomi: I can go higher.

Hitohito: you're a villain you know that? Okay there's a stash under my bed, just remember to keep it quiet.

Hitomi agreed to the deal and Hitohito went flying to the location of the store, he kept the distance in the air to not bring any attention, the authorities arrived at the crime scene but the robbers were already gone. With his super hearing he could hear the whole conversation between the store worker.

Worker: one of them held me at gun point and the other kidnapped a young lady, they threatened to kill her if I called for help.

Officer: and these robbers do you remember which way they ran off.

The worker pointed to his right.

Worker: they went that way not too long ago.

Officer: very well I'll make sure to send a unit to search for them. Any description on the hostage?