Chapter 21

It was now the day of the field trip currently 5:00 am, Shouko was at home with her suit case in hand, but before heading to the station she had to say her goodbyes to her mom Shuuko.

Shuuko: do you have everything Shouko?

Shouko: yes.

Shuuko: alright enjoy your trip Shouko.

Shouko: -nods-.

Shin-Yokohama train station

Shouko waved at Hitohito and Najimi who were waiting for her at the train station.

Hitohito: shall we go then?

Upon entering the bullet train Hitohito had the task as the class president to make sure everyone was here, Mike accompanied him since Najimi fell asleep on the bullet train

Hitohito: alright so first group is.

Yamai, Nakanaka and Agari, the first two weren't happy at all to be stuck with each other, and Agari who was in the middle of it was panicking.

Hitohito: (Agari hang in there.) Let's move to the next group Mike.

Mike: right behind you.

Before leaving Mike took out a snack.

Mike: Nakanaka-san are you hungry?

Nakanaka: hm?

Mike: I bought this chocolate bar but I just realized I'm not hungry.

Nakanaka: oh you sure I can have it?

Mike: of course, but if you don't want it that's okay I just didn't want it to go to waste.

Nakanaka: sure I'll take it, thank you Mike.

She gave him a smile that gave Mike a little blush.

Mike: y-yeah you're welcome.

Hitohito: okay now with the second group. Inaka, Onemine and Otori. (Inaka is still nervous about her accent but with Onemine here she'll be alright.)

Mike: okay group 2 is checked.

Hitohito: let's move on.

Next group is Sato, Yadano, and Ushida. Who are playing cards while Yadano loses for the 10th consecutive time.

Mike: yeah she's not gonna win with that hand either.

Hitohito: shh don't let her hear you say that.

Onto the fourth group, Chiarai, Shinobino, and Sonoda.

Mike: wait those guys are in our class?

Hitohito: they always have.

Mike: I thought they were weirdos who just tagged along.

Hitohito: .....

Mike: what?

Hitohito: .....next group Seikematsu, Samurai and Otaku check. Next Mike you are in the group with Kometani and Najimi...... for some reason.