Chapter 29

A/N: this chapter is now back to the present right after chapter 28.

March 14 White Day.

Yesterday Hitohito delivered the white day presents to most of his friends, but soon after he got out from work he realized that he still had Shouko's gift.

So today on Saturday he made up his mind after arguing with himself about whether it was proper or not to go to her house.

Putting his shoes and now at the doorstep where Hitomi was behind him.

Hitomi: -smirking- don't stay out too late, remember mom and dad went out today so I'll need help with dinner.

Hitohito: -nods- see you later then.

Satoshi made some plans with Jeanne today to take her out to dinner, so they'll be coming home late.

During the walk, Hitohito was still nervous while trying to excuse his reason to go to Shouko's house.

That nervous feeling only grew once he was in front of the gates.

Hitohito: ( I have fought aliens, terrorists, a sea monster, and I fought a crazy robot last week..... so why..... why am I nervous about this?!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Mike's apartment.

Mike: ......

Shinobino: ....

Chiarai: ....

Sonoda: ....

Mike: why the hell are you guys here?!

Shinobino/Chiarai/Sonoda: please teach us sensei!!

Mike: huh?! Teach you what?

Sonoda: well you see yesterday at school...

Chiarai: you and Nakanaka were...

Shinobino: kind of flirty...

Mike: -blushing- no we were not! I just gave her a white day's gift.

Chiarai: you can't fool us you two have been getting pretty close lately.

Sonoda: we don't know how you do it but could you please teach us?

Shinobino: please we want to flirt with pretty girls too.

The three guys bowed on the floor, Mike could only watch them in disgust.

Mike: you guys are pathetic, get the hell out my apartment.

After a few cries and begs from the trio Mike gave up and agreed to help them, only one problem.....

Mike: I don't know anything about girls either.

Sonoda: but you get along well with Nakanaka.

Mike: I get along with everyone in the class..... well with exception of Yamai because she's a- wait I'm getting side tracked! The point is I don't know how to help you.

In that moment luck favored the trio in the form of Mike's brother Keith.

Keith: yo Mike! You won't believe how much this bottle of whiskey cost me.

Mike: Keith great timing. (I can get these guys off my back).

Keith: what do you need brother- oh you didn't tell me we have guests, I presume you're friends of Mike.

Mike: please don't associate me with these three, but now that you're here you think you can help them?

Keith: with what?

Mike: girls.

Keith made a smug face and all of a sudden he changed into a tuxedo.

Keith: so you guys were looking for some advice about girls.