Chapter 24

Last day on Kyoto, the class was now prepared to go back home, while the second day was terrible since it got ruined, there wasn't much they could do, so leaving the city was now the only option. Still it was fun while it lasted.

Right now Najimi with a bunch of souvenirs were running towards the train followed behind them were Yamai and Nakanaka who dropped her wooden katana and set her in a gloomy mood for the rest of the trip.

Now that everyone was on board we focus on Ayami, Mikuni and Shouko, who right now was sleeping on the train for the day.

The night before Ayami and Mikuni that Shouko had a crush on Hitohito though she was too embarrassed to admit it they figured it out, so they came up with a plan to get Hitohito and Shouko alone together.

Hitohito had a cast on his left arm, when asked what happened he told his friends he got trampled during the attack, many though it was weird because the attack wasn't happening anywhere near his group or him. Ultimately some of his friends ignore it.

Ayami called out Hitohito for help, saying she was being harassed on the train, he immediately got up and went to check what was going on.

He only saw Shouko sleeping profoundly.

Hitohito: ( she's sleeping.)

He turn his head to his seat but Ayami was still standing on the way giving a weird face telling him to seat next to her.

Hitohito: ( I guess I'll have a seat.)

He took a seat next to Shouko's right.

Hitohito: (it's the first time I see Komi sleeping...... wait what am I thinking?!.... it's rude to stare a others sleeping.)

In a split of a second Shouko layed her had on Hitohito's shoulder.

Hitohito: ........ (huh?........huh?!!... she's too close!!)

Right now Hitohito was a blushing mess, to his bad luck Mike who was sitting a few seats in front of him, looking at him with a smug look.

Mike: (well well well... looks like those two are closer than I thought.)

Mike got up to look for the bathroom when he bumped into someone.

Mike: hey watch it you- Nakanaka!

Nakanaka: sorry I wasn't looking.

Nakanaka was still feeling down for losing her wooden katana.

Mike: (she really liked that katana...) Nakanaka-san you think you can wait for a few seconds?

Nakanaka: hm?

Mike: I'll be quick.

Mike went back to his seat searching through his stuff and came back with the wooden katana he bought as well.

Mike: I want you to have it.

Nakanaka: wait but this is yours, I-I can't take it.

Mike: it's okay I want to give it to you, plus if I have it at home Keith will take it and...... anyways please take it.

Nakanaka: are you sure?

Mike: completely.

Nakanaka: -hugging Mike- thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Mike.exe has stopped working. It took seconds for Nakanaka to realize what she did and separated herself from Mike

Nakanaka: oh sorry.... I acted out of impulse

Mike: n-no it's okay....

Nakanaka: .....

Mike: .... I should probably go back to my seat.....