Chapter 5

Hitohito was still in the middle of the meeting asking himself who were this people, why did they trust him, and should he trust them?

Wayne: alright where do you want to start?

Hitohito: tell me more about this organization.

Wayne: right, many years ago the government of 5 countries decided to come up with an idea of making an elite squad full of people who like yourself who had super special abilities, in order to deal with foes with special abilities.

Hitohito: wait... so you're saying I'm not the only one?

Wayne: hahahaha funny lad... Ace show him.

Ace turned his whole body into fire.

Ace: as you can see these flames don't hurt me.

Wayne: back to what I was saying.... 50 years ago the United States reported their first individual with super abilities. Of course back then people wouldn't take kindly the existence of a person like that, so the government had to take care of it.

Hitohito: what happened after that?

Wayne: the world leaders decided that it would be better if people didn't acknowledged the existence of super-powered humans, hence why this operation is off the books, and it was for a good while.

Ace: that was until the Red Legion began to spread terror all over the world with their super agents.

Wayne: exactly.

Hitohito: super agents?

Ace: members within the ranks who volunteered for experimentation with their bodies, while more than 300 volunteer only 5% managed to get super strength and agility the rest died.

Wayne: we had it all under control, but when news about a man who could fly was seen on Japan, the higher ups began to lose their shit, so we immediately got transferred to deal with you.

Hitohito: you mean kill me?

Ace: those were our orders, but Wayne here likes defy them and had other plans with you.

Wayne: well killing a person with those talents will go to waste plus you didn't complain when I took you in Ace.

Ace: tch whatever.

Hitohito: so what is it that you really want from me?

Wayne: look all we wanna do is make the world a safer place, and if you can help us achieve it, it would make matters easier.

Hitohito: -sighs- .... can you give me some time to think about it? Just until tomorrow.

Wayne: of course mate, you know where to find us.

Hitohito had a lot to think about, out there enemies are stronger than him, if that were the case he was to be prepared for anything, he's not always going to handle simple robberies or saving people from fires. The Red Legion sounds like a real menace and he can't afford to lower his guard.

Hitohito: I'm home.

Jeanne: welcome Hito, how was school?

Hitohito: it's going well mom thanks for asking.

Jeanne: and how's the hero life?

Hitohito: where do I even begin?

Jeanne: wait is that a black eye?!

Hitohito: mom don't be ridiculous I can't have a-

He remembered his fight with Skull.

Jeanne: hold on let me get some ice.