Chapter 12

Itan high school.

It was the next morning after the the wild event that happened. Hitohito looked tired after all that action he just walked mindlessly to his classroom.

Upon entering the class he was greeted by Mike who arrived a few minutes earlier.

Mike: good morning Tadano.

Hitohito: -yawn- good morning Mike.

Mike: boy did you had a tough night.

Hitohito: tell me about it, I was exhausted but I still couldn't sleep. A lot happened last night.

Mike: yeah actually I was wondering if we could talk somewhere private.

Hitohito: oh sure, we still have time before class starts.

Hitohito followed Mike below the staircase.

Hitohito: so what did want to talk about?

Mike: yeah so about yesterday.

Hitohito: oh....

Mike: listen I know Wayne can be like that sometimes, but it doesn't take away the fact that he just wants to help.

Hitohito: listen Mike I don't really know how Wayne thinks, but like I said, the people's safety always come first.

Mike: yeah you're right, but I hope this doesn't change your mind about working with us.

Hitohito: oh no no no sorry if I gave the wrong impression, I like working with you guys.

Mike: really?

Hitohito: of course, I know you guys have the best intentions.

Mike: awesome thanks buddy.

Hitohito: don't mention it, let's go back class is about to start.

Mike: right.

After going back Hitohito found himself looking at the rest of the class debating and fighting each other. They were discussing in what activity to do on the cultural festival.

Hitohito: what is going on......

Najimi: ah Hitohito perfect timing we need your help.

Hitohito looked at the board about the list of activities the class would do, in it there were included a maid cafe, a play, a wack a mole game with Komi hitting the students and many more.

Hitohito: what the hell is all of this?

Najimi: we can't decide on what to do for the festival, Tadano what do you think we should do?

Hitohito: why are you asking me?

Najimi: duh because you're the class president.

Mike: hmm I like the idea of a haunted house..... but then again the maid cafe doesn't sound too bad.

Hitohito: hmmm. What about you Komi-san? What would you like to do?

Shouko: ! ....... [the maid cafe sounds fun.]

The whole class stopped and read what Shouko wrote. In an instant they all agreed to go with the maid cafe.

Soon the class started working on preparations for the festival, while Shouko only stood still she wanted to help but the students only assigned her to sit on a throne they made for her.

Mike: wow that Komi girl is really popular.

Hitohito: haha yeah ever since the first day people have been worshipping her.