Chapter 25

Shouko and Hitohito were now sitting on the swings just right outside his apartment complex. They sat quietly for a few seconds before he decided to break the ice.

Hitohito: doest it hurt much?

Shouko: ?

Hitohito: you know after I hit you with the door.

Shouko: no.

Hitohito: good.

Shouko: .....

Hitohito: .....

Shouko began to take something from her bag.

Hitohito: (could it be her chocolate?)

It wasn't, she only handed him a report of the class committee.

Hitohito: (oh...) I.... thank you.

Shouko stood up from the swing she was ready to go home.

Hitohito: (already going back?!) Take care.

Hitohito also made his way back to his apartment.

Hitohito: ( what is wrong with me? It shouldn't bother me that I didn't get a chocolate, it's her choice who to give it to....)
.
.
.
.
.

Hitohito: (but at the same time it would be cool if Komi-san didn't hate me.)

Shouko: Tadano-kun!

Hitohito: yes?!

Hitohito went downstairs quickly and stopped in front of Shouko, she took out something from her bag, a plastic little bag filled with homemade chocolate.

Shouko: here.

Hitohito stood there in awe.

Shouko: i-it's.... a friend chocolate.

Hitohito: ah of course it is haha... thank you.

Shouko: -nods.-

Hitohito: you know for a second I thought you never intended to give me chocolate haha, you know since you gave it to all your friends but.. um........ recieving chocolate from you... make me happier than I imagined.

Hitohito said those last words with a wide smile on his face, making Shouko blush a little.

Shouko: y-you know... that chocolate.... is the best one.

Hitohito: really thank you very much.

Shouko couldn't handle her embarrassment any more, so she took off quickly and sprinted on her way home.

Hitohito: Komi-san?!

Hitohito followed her behind just to make sure she would make it home safe.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NaokiCorp

Dr. Keiji was invited to Nakamura's office on the top building, he told him there was some important matters regarding the alien visitor.

Naoki: thanks for coming in such short notice Dr. Keiji.

Keiji: no problem Mr. Nakamura.

Naoki: oh please we've know each other for a while, feel free to call me Naoki.

Keiji: oh.. well in that case you can call me-

Naoki: now Dr. Keiji let me ask you this, do you think gods bleed?

Keiji: um sorry?

Naoki: I don't like repeating myself Dr. Keiji.

Keiji: oh um....I don't know....I guess not.