Chapter 28

March 8

Hitohito was at his desk, doing his homework, since he didn't had any work today he thought that it was better to catch up with his school work, who knew working in journalism would be so demanding?

Hitohito: (it's March already which means I have to start thinking about white day gifts.)

He took out the wrapper that Shouko gave her with the cookies on Valentine's day, and started to..... sniff it.

Hitomi: -walks into the room-

Hitohito: -hiding the wrapper- I wasn't doing anything!!

Hitomi: what?

Hitohito: nothing!

Hitomi: mmmmm (nii-chan is acting kinda sus.)

Meanwhile in the living room with Satoshi and Jeanne discussing some future plans.

Jeanne: dinner next week?

Satoshi: yeah, you know since white day is almost here I wanted to treat you to some special place.

Jeanne: oh Satoshi you don't have to.

Satoshi: nonsense dear, Hitomi told me how hard you worked on that chocolate you made for me.

Jeanne: -sighs- that girl can't keep a secret.

Satoshi: it'll be fun Jeanne, when was the last time you and I went on a romantic gateway?

Jeanne: well now that you mention it ever since we found Hitohito we haven't gone out the two of us.

Satoshi: all the more reason to do it.

Jeanne: I suppose a night out wouldn't hurt, yeah sounds fun.

Satoshi: great!

Back with the Tadano's siblings where Hitomiwas in her top bunk reading manga and getting interrupted by Hitohito.

Hitomi: a present for white day? For a male friend or what?

Hitohito: yeah.

Hitomi: if he gave you a friend chocolate just give him some food.

Hitohito: actually I was thinking about something more substantial.

Hitomi: -sighs- I guess it can't be helped. (It seems nii-chan is in love.)

Hitomi got down from her bed and both sat down.

Hitomi: so nii-chan was this a friend's chocolate or a love chocolate?

Hitohito: ah friend chocolate. I think.

Hitomi: you think?!

Hitohito: well that's what I was told.

Hitomi: hmmm but what if it wasn't true.

Hitohito: it could be.... wait no no no no no!

Hitomi: regardless if it was a love chocolate it would be something that would last longer.

Hitohito: I see.