Chapter 4

Hitohito: (my name is Hitohito Tadano, I look like an average student with average grades and average life. In reality I come from another planet, not only that but I have abilities no other human has, which allows me to save the people in need. A lot of things happened ever since I started high school, I became friends with the most popular girl in school and promise to help her with her communication disorder.

I also became the class president, and now I got a new suit that I'm wearing beneath my school uniform, so goodbye to wearing a paper bag-)

Hitohito felt a threatening presence behind him, he turned around but he didn't see anyone dangerous, he did however saw one of his classmates, Ren Yamai.

Hitohito: Yamai-san good morning.

Yamai: eh? Good morning?

Hitohito: (for a moment I though I was about to be ambushed... maybe it was just my imagination.)

Yamai couldn't understand stand how did Hitohito noticed her, she made sure to not make a sound, but now her plans to kidnap him to be close to Shouko were ruined.

They arrived at school with no problem, but instead of going back to her seat she stood close to Shouko.

Yamai: good morning Komi-

Najimi: yo Komi, Tadano did you watched the show last night! Oh good morning Yamai what brings you here?

Yamai only smiled at Najimi but with a threatening aura that could shiver anyone, Including Hitohito.

Yamai: Najimi come with me for a second.

She grabbed Najimi's wrist and grabbed them all the way to the school stairs.

Yamai: Najimi..... what's your relationship with Komi-san?

Najimi: -smiling nervously- what's with you all of a sudden Yamai?

Yamai: just tell me.

Najimi: w-we're just friends!

Yamai: oh just friends? Well in that case why don't you introduce me to her?

Najimi: ( I feel like something bad will happen if I refuse)

Back with Shouko and Hitohito.

Hitohito: your dad was in that fire too?

Shouko: [ yes, thankfully he's in a better condition and got relocated another office near my house].

Hitohito: it's a good thing no one died in that fire.

Shouko: [ I agree].

Najimi: umm Komi-san, I would like you to introduce you to Yamai.

Yamai: hello Komi-san! Let's get to know each other.

Shouko nodded at her and class continued as usual but Hitohito couldn't shake off this feeling that something was weird with Yamai, he caught quick glances at Yamai and saw how she giving him a mean look.

After class ended Najimi wanted to visit Yamai's home, she wanted to refuse but when Najimi mentioned that Shouko wanted to come along, she had to take the chance.

Yamai: ( Komi-san in my house, my dream is becoming a reality, just a few more steps and we'll be together forever!).

Hitohito tagged along at Shouko's request, once they arrived Yamai gave another mean look at Hitohito.

Yamai: I don't remember inviting you.

Hitohito: eh? Ah sorry I just tagged along out of nature-

Yamai: what are you still doing here? Don't you see you're a bother to Komi-san here you four eyed freak? I think Komi-san would be better without someone like you pestering her all day, so I advise that you take your stuff and leave.